Market Bots - The market is saturated and something needs to be done asap- Read!

Right.

Something I never demanded and you of course doesn’t have to do here. I made some questions and you provided some answers. I’m truly thankful for that.

Isn’t that part of the problem? What are the consequences? Do you actually get a permaban - or do they let you off with a warning? Do they at least take away all your isk?

I mean, aren’t I looking at one person right here? You should certainly be capable of setting up a really good market bot Z_C, just like several other people in this thread. Aren’t the reasons why you don’t do it similar to why other people don’t?

I don’t do it because I’ve found ways of making isk that I actually enjoy.

Yeah, that was kinda the point I was beating at. And you know, I think I really misunderstood that post of yours I was replying to. So I’ll drop out of this convo :stuck_out_tongue:

You for info, way back I made reference to the fact that I had submitted a support ticket which detailed the names and evidence of 51 market bots, 37 of which had clear RMT contract histories.

This ticket was submitted on the 1st of Nov

Today I got my first reply to this ticket, 10 weeks after submitting it, which basically said, thanks, the names will be tagged for further scrutiny, this ticket is now closed.

All 51 toons are still logging into 24/7, but now they must be quaking in their boots knowing they are ‘tagged’

In addition to the original 51, I now know of a further 70 odd market bots which have been reported, and 90 plus highsec courier bots, all of which are and have been operating for months now, despite numerous tickets by numerous other players

So, team security, where’s the update you promised us on this subject 12 weeks ago, coming out soon I recall you saying

Disgusted with the way CCP have managed this, we’re all being taken for fools - cancelled my subscriptions a month back after 10 years of playing Eve, last account runs down this week.

1 Like

The game could ask for a kind of Captcha in some suspect behaviour, high value transactions, etc…
CCP must take effort to avoid this for their own survival. These bots probably are gathering isk to sell in some unofficial real money trading site.

“I used to trade 10 billion per day, now I trade 0”…I love this thread.

So many people here who are the ‘best’ traders ever, and suddenly they’re not so it’s scream “unfair”. You found a way to work the system, you’ve milked it and bled it for years and years and years, you’ve ridden the backs of everyone else whenever you possibly can, and suddenly it dries up so you throw all of your toys out of the sandbox and go home? Meh…cya? Grats on being clever enough to work the system. Maybe you’re not the ‘best’ ever?

Posted 8 hours ago Joined 8 hours ago.

So, you created a troll forum account. Well done.

If you used to trade 10 bil a day and now 0 then something is wrong with you, not with the game.

I see your contract history on Ag3nt Jita - bet selling those four caracel BPC’s for 3 mill brought in a ton of isk for you - I can see that we are in different leagues, I bow to your knowledge and experience of the game - one day I too hope I can sell BPC’s for such a sum.

I have a shitload of caracal bpcs that i dont need. I dont know why shouldnt i sell them…

While not strictly relevent to this thread, I thought it was worthy mentioning as it is bot related:

http://massivelyop.com/2018/01/12/eve-online-players-beg-ccp-to-address-botters-after-gamer-takes-down-eight-botter-ships/

Here’s also the reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/7pmdbv/aar_hotline_kills_nyx_botters_in_omist/

Bots totally don’t exist! :rofl:

I consult reddit for everything… Not.

No, but if you actually read that article, it links to the reddit post. Does that in it self, make the article false?

Yes…

None of those statements are contradictory or proof of botting.

@Bank_McBanks nobody said botting doesn’t exist.

@Elizabeth_Norn We’ll I just re-read the thread. I’m sure some who posted here think that bots do not exist.

You could ask xatm about that…oh wait “mistakes were made”. Yeah he got banned. There’s 1!

Oops I was thinking RMTing…not botting