Medium Level player Looking For Corp

I am semi new… I know the basics but not much…I have been spending most of my time exploring and hitting data and relic sites. I have also mapped wormholes. Im looking for an active corp with cool people that don’t mind questions and showing me the ropes of fleets and pvp.

2 Likes

Hi Black!

B0SS Alliance is recruiting! We focus on pvp and have several dudes who enjoy running sites. We currently live in NPC null sec.

Please check out our add here:

Best,

Nem

Black Davinci… DO I HAVE THE CORP FOR YOU OR WHAT?! haha, we’re just the type of cool people you’re looking for ma dude! We get into all sorts of trouble, we do a bit of everything and we can lead you on the path to dank kills and awesome space friends! Check out my advert below and get back to me with what you think, we’d love to have you fly with us o7

BATTLE KATS IS RECRUITING! I’m no photographer, but I can picture us together :wink:

I am Ram Askaari, CEO of Battle Kats. My corporation is part of Hardly Competent alliance which is a member of the Kairos Initiative coalition.

Community Features:

• Casual (No activity requirements)
  • IRL comes first (ALWAYS)
  • tight knit group of dudes that love playing with each other (ok, that one came out wrong that’s what she said ).
  • Experienced players willing to teach (from PvP to ISK making)

Battle Kats is an 18+ English speaking corporation.

We are recruiting from all walks at this time, but we are primarily seeking:

• Fleet Commanders
  • PvP Pilots
  • Capital Pilots
  • Cool People

We currently operate out of LowSec!

• SRP for Alliance Ops
  • Discord and TeamSpeak3
  • All Pilots welcome, 10 Million SP Minimum (No Alphas, SP requirement is flexible)
  • Active, experienced and Dedicated leadership
  • A focus on community building

Thanks for reading, fly dangerously!

To apply please visit: http://eve-hr.com/BattleKats

Discord: https://discord.gg/2BuP2wZ

In-Game Public Channel: Battle Kats Public

o/ @Black_Davinci

If you up for learning, we are newbro ( and semi new) friendly. We are Ushra’Khan oldest alliance of the game and main Minmatar FW entity.

As learning pvp goes, Faction Warfare is a good choice since “plex” warfare allows you to choose the hull size you want to engage. But there are downsides to ( permanent war, ennemy High Sec is locked out) so be sure to read the following link before :

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Faction_warfare

Hope to see you in the battlefield and best luck : pvp is fun !

About our corp :

Full post is here : [K.E.A] Kill'em All: Minmatar Faction Warfare PVP with Ushra'Khan [UNITY]

i would like to have you in my corp.

Check us out, having a start in wormholes definitely helps!

https://kryptedgaming.com/eve-online-basics/adding-chaos-as-a-new-player/

Give us a look in. We do most things EVE with high, low, null and wormhole bases of operation. Come join the family.
Discord
Recruitment Post

We really could help you and you sound like you would enjoy what we do and are about come and have a chat in game . Here is our ad give it a look.

This def sounds like good times. I am not a super noob but their is a lot I still dont know. I mostly have been exploring my way through eve. Every thing else is pretty new to me.

1 Like

Hi there @Black_Davinci :wave:

As you can see you have alot of offers and will not have a hard time on finding a place that you might call home. The hard part here will be to decide what corporation would would mostly like and enjoy.

So let me add some uniqeness to this post and add in my offer :grin:

Enjoy your reading :grin:

Greetings

I understand you are looking for a corp. We’re a Null Sec Corp that offers a place where you can learn, grow and become a valued part of our organization. We offer an infrastructure that supports what ever it is you enjoy doing in game. We’re happy to teach and are not assholes. All we ask is that you are willing to undergo a background check which takes 24 to 48 Hours.

The Zerva Corporation: A community of active players hell bent on having some fun and enjoyment as we seek to rule the universe. All that will be required of you is the respect of your Zervas brethren, a healthy, psychopathic, desire to blow stuff up and the willingness to enrage our enemies as we expand the influence of the Corporate Empire.

To the right Pilots we offer many things.

Zervas Aeronautics
✪ Active Leadership
✪ PVP/PVE/INDY
✪ Sov Alliance
✪ Relaxed Atmosphere
✪ Escalation sites
✪ Havens/Sanctums
✪ Exclusive Systems
✪ Moon Mining
✪ ABC/ICE/PI
✪ Exp FCs
✪ PVP Training
✪ Solo Action!
✪ Small Gang Action!
✪ Large Gang Action!
✪ Null Sec/Low Sec Action!
✪ Free Fitted Ships
✪ Combat Pay!
✪ US-EU-UK-AU TZ
✪ TS/Mumble/Jabber/Discord
PUB The Evil Genius Bar and Grill

Fly Safe o7

The Prophit

[SCARY WORMHOLE PEOPLE]

TDSIN is one of oldest and biggest PVP corps in WH Space, we live out of a C5-C5 WH which gives us all content we need.

• We offer a great community.
  • Alot of fleets
  • Ship SRP
  • Fun Wormhole OPS
  • Farmhole empire
  • IRL meetups.

Come check us out in.
TDSIN Recruitment ingame

[TDSIN C5/C5 Corp - EU/US] 10 Years in WH Space! Looking for experienced pvp’ers across all timezone’s Recruitment Center

Regards
Furu Bonehead
TDSIN Recruitment

Hey @Black_Davinci

If you’re interested in learning pvp in both lowsec and nullsec our corp Filthy Peasants would love to teach you the ropes.

We’re a lowsec and npc nullsec pvp corp that lives in the Solitude and Placid regions. We’re active in both the US and EU tzs with established leadership and great FCs that work hard to provide regular content.

If your interested check out our forum post below and join our public channel Open Filth in game.

Low Sec PvP - Filthy Peasants is Recruiting

Hello @Black_Davinci

If you ever get tired of being a cat and want to be a Savage WH Dog? Come see what we are all about…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

Hey look here

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.