[MERCS] BLACKFLAG and VMG. - Mercenary Services [ BLACKFLAG.] [VMG]

Details above. Hire blackflag.

Up to the top.

Open for business.

Hire BF. Yarrrr.

Hire BF. We are the best high sec has to offer and we always will be.

We love to fight. Hire BF

Send u ingame mail, time to kill contract available
:crossed_swords:

Hire the best.

Thank you for free bumps.

Still the best.

We are and always will be.

Yes, best frags. Fail attempt to create alliance #4 i think. Dont pay them, their reputation =0, they don’t keep their word and will betray you always. If they start to threaten you, convo Doctor per, i’ll try to help you.

1 Like

We have fans. Salty fans. Lol.

Hire blackflag if you like salty tears.

Ps. We love a good fight so more than happy to have a few rounds of pvp with any group.

“We love a good fight so more than happy to have a few rounds of pvp with any group” Omg, ahahaha, most of time you running from battlefield.
Btw, Omega And Friends Medialabs | Corporation | zKillboard → omega and friends medialabs are major client of bf. As you can see, they can’t protect even him. Wardec omega, kill his pocos all around highsec. BF will do nothing about it. Pussies even cant run wars, they cant camp in Jita, all they can do is to die in agony talking about salty tears on forums lol. Dont’ have any business with them. If you pay for protection, stop do this - they cant, if you do monthly payments not to be wardeced by them - stop do this. BF these day is a bounch of multiboxers with zero skill. All they can do is to run to wrecking machine or holesale operations and ask them to help their useless group. But they wont protect them all the time. I repeat, if you have problems with BF just convo me. Coalition (RIOT/Jita Holding/Wer4/ Federation of Respect Honor Passion Alliance]/Stricly Unprofessional) will help to solve your problem

As you are so keen on a conversation.

Do you actually think what you do makes any difference lol. We are the ones who are happy to be in a fight with all of you.

Honestly, do you think you are anyone important? Nope, you are just good content.

Keep it up my Russian friend. You do a good job of providing a fight. We approve and long may it continue.

As for poco lol. You can have them…

can i ask you what does it mean?)

As Natural CloneKiller’s #1 only fans patron. It’s my honour to point out to you that the pic above is a pot calling a kettle black, Not just a pic of racist kitchen utensils but a phrase meaning you are the same as those who you are trying to insult.

Mocking BlackFlag for,
“is a bounch of multiboxers with zero skill.” - whilst all you do is multibox catalysts around Jita.
Or laughing at them for,
“All they can do is to run to wrecking machine or holesale operations and ask them to help” - when in the same paragraph you go on to list all the groups you run to ask for help
Or even when you say “talking about salty tears on forums lol.” - whilst providing salty tears on their forums are all examples the accuracy of Mental Kitten’s picture of a pot calling a kettle black.

Glad I could help, Natural feel free to send those naughty pics over whenever.

got it now ty

He tainted my friend :wink:

This thread is fun isnt it ?

I even read that stuff in my Eve retirement.