[MERCS] BLACKFLAG and VMG. - Mercenary Services [ BLACKFLAG.] [VMG]

Nyx | mulher davaca | Killmail | zKillboard

Battle Report Tool (evetools.org)

How to kill 343 ships in PVP Stormbringers.

2 Likes

Hi,

Trying to get your (or anyone in BFā€™s attention). we had an arrangement until end of Jan 2022 that I have paid for. But BF has just war decced my corp. Can you please check your in game mail and get back to me?

Iā€™m hoping its just an admin error :slight_smile:

If anyone is reading, it was just an admin error. All sorted now.

Battle Report Tool (evetools.org)

I will do you one better.

Nice :slight_smile:

The difference however our structures survived. But what a chore removing drones with unlinked rapid light cerbs,

The guys got into a rhythm where they would just delete any new Tristan that came in as it landed and dropped drones.

The structure we were fighting on was ā€œSavedā€ as we had been beating back repeated waves of tristians. It wasnā€™t until the moros was dropped that we began to lose again.

Strombringers are effective if you know how to use em. Our 7 killed approximated 300 tristans in roughly an hour or so of fighting. Was good times

1 Like

Love the strombringer and seeing people use them well done.
I have a alt maxed out on it just need the chance to use it , one day maybe .

Want someone dead, but bummed out that theyā€™re hiding in a war-immune corporation or alliance?

Allow us to gank them for you!

1 Like

I guess that answers thatā€¦

War update: SL0W. Holding has left SL0W CHILDREN AT PLAY
The war between BLACKFLAG. and SL0W CHILDREN AT PLAY has been retracted by CONCORD because at least one of the involved parties has become ineligible for war declarations.

Sighā€¦ Called itā€¦ I Have been doing this war thing for far to long.

Anyway, good fight I guess.

Contracted gank complete! Another happy customer!

Want to get rid of that pesky miner in ā€œyourā€ belt? Have an enemy that isnā€™t able to be war decā€™d but you want him dead? Weā€™re currently for hire to hit selective targets and locations!

Contact: Faylee Freir / Toxic Yaken via Eve Mail to line up someoneā€™s destruction!

BLACKFLAG. Still available to shoot your targets, for a price of course. Contact us to discuss your needs, and we will gladly provide a customized quote for our services.

Back to the top!

Can I hire you in two days,

Hire the best.

Blackflag ā€œmore Orangeā€ make purdy posters or HUB Hump :poodle: :pig: :rabbit2: :chicken:

Iā€™ve never been more confused and offended in my whole life!

Shrug it off, Commander. Donā€™t let the bullies win.

That said, hire Blackflag! We are the cure to what ails you.

Imagine needing two posts to stay relevant

1 Like