Miner looking for indy and mining corp

Looking to join a indy/mining corp. high/low/null doesn’t matter. I’ve been running my own 4 toon mining fleet. I’m an active player, usually log in daily.

Were in Null. “Ice is life” is CEO’s motto. 30+ moons etc etc + all the good stuff.

atch the movie, its good.

Have a look at Cryotech Developments. We are small but very active.

Come give us a try.

We’re The Order of Omerta we are a mining, indy Corp who even enjoy pvp, looking for more pilots. We need miners, ratters, pvpers and industrialists to join our tight knit family and help us make the most outta our little Corp.

We are very relaxed and let you play how you want (within reason). We’re set up with access to HS and NS space to fly in. We are in a null alliance but have a HS Corp that is wardec free for all your hisec toons to operate in hisec relatively worry free. Corp structures available for indy needs.

We love to mine and hold regular fleets and have tons of moons, ore and ice belts to mine with max boosts. We have low cost structures to get those indy wheels going along with a vast library of BPs and a buyback to buy your finished goods and ores.

For all you pvpers we got plenty of content for you to join. CTAs to help shape the ever changing political landscape to small gang roams and defense fleets up to full blown coalition fleets for strat objectives. Whatever your killer desire you can likely find it here.

We are a community and want players who will be on coms and in fleets with us enjoying the game. We’re looking for mature players who don’t take the game too serious but are also goal oriented and helpful as we have many returning and newer players and we wish to teach them to play the game in an environment free of constant obligations. Play how you like here.

What we’re looking for:
Active at least a couple times a month.
ESI check.
Voice interview.
Mic for coms (mandatory for null).
Helpful attitude.
Willingness to join in on coms and fleets.
No drama.

So if you think you want to join us message Varina Vengari in game or DM me here.

Check out

Greetings mate, we are a very chill out Indy corp, check us out. If you have questions my discord is kritikosk8#5153.

Hey! Come check out IRC, Were a chill laid back alliance with perfect industrial setup and R64 access. We are a social alliance, So social that our moto is “Its so easy, A blind guy can do it”.

Hey! This may be of interest of you if your purpose of mining isn’t solely for ISK, come help supply the Minmatar war zone.

Zero Reps Given is opening the doors to pilots new and old that is looking for a place to call home. We’re a corporation that is located in the Immensea Region. The REPLS foundation is of buddies that have flown together for over 8 years or longer. We take pride in our organization and the team we’re trying to build. Repls consider all pilots as family and there is no other way to treat each other. We are part of Razor alliance which is part of FI.RE coalition.

Our Mission

As a corporation, Our mission is to have a successful home for all players of eve. We want all pilots to log on and have fun and enjoy there time on eve. We do offer a lot of options for our players, items will be below. We believe in the community that eve is and the corp atmosphere.

• Looking for more US nighttime players for mining.
  • Regular fleets with the Coalition, Alliance and Corp.
  • Coalition/Alliance and Corp wide SRP.
  • Corp Dedicated Moons
  • Ratting Space for days
  • Relaxing and Friendly environment

If your interested in joining or finding out more information feel free to join our discord or pub channel.
Look me up on discord: Jmnchstr#6980
Corp Public Channel: REPLS Public

Hey Kent Cooperr,

Sent you an in game mail, hope to chat soon.

Hey hey @Kent_Cooperr , can I interest you in below?

Surreptitious Technologies is a dedicated Null sec corp within Shadow Ultimatum. We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in Cloud Ring .

We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally. We have goals for our alliance as well as the corp as a whole.

• We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

Our specializations

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in Eve. Through training, fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our Drug and booster production, and creating New Player stories with starter packs available to New bro players.

Opportunities with us include:

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations
  • Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.
  • Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.
  • Access to unique gases in the region to contribute to our drug/booster operations
  • Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.
  • Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a contract), we also stage very close to Jita. Jita runs are not only short, but super convenient.
  • A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves
  • Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

*** Alliance-wide buyback program currently at 100% Jita buy***

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:

e are a small tighnit corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.

We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.

You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.

Red Slate Syndicate is currently recruiting.

✇High Sec
✇PvE, Industrial, Mining, Exploration, Ect.
✇Minmatar Space
✇New players and Vets welcome

If interested, Please visit our Discord @ Malthael Alliance

Drop by… Ruthless Regiment, Growing Nullsec Corporation is Recruiting!

Red Slate Syndicate is currently recruiting.

✇ High Sec
✇ PvE, Industrial, Mining, Exploration, Ect.
✇ Minmatar Space
✇ New players and Vets welcome

. If interested, please visit our Discord @ Discord

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.