Miners Legion - Industry/PVE/PVP/Exploration

Miners Legion offers opportunities for visionary, entrepreneurial and combat oriented players. Join us today!

We’re newbie friendly and have members who have played through all aspects of Eve and are more than willing to help you on your journey. We are foremost an industry corp. We have the Three Bs: Blueprints, boosts, and buyback. Our blueprint library is extensive and available for use by members. We provide mining boosts when available Porpoise/Orca/Rorquals, as well as combat boosts when necessary. And lastly, our buyback program is second to none, typically paying out far above market rates for ore.

We are also seeking combat pilots. We are currently building up our membership and experience. We have moved out to sovereign null and established a home for ourselves in a rich and prosperous area of space. We will need not only industry experience but some real PVP chops as well. We are also seeking players with some PVP experience that are willing to take on some larger roles, leading fleets into combat and helping others hone their PVP skills.

There are many fun aspects to Eve, but by far the most fun you can have is the fun you have with others. We are a very informal and social corp. So join up, hop on our Discord group and get to know us!

Are you?

-Ready to be on the ground level of a building and prospering corporation.
-An avid ratter who wants to reap PVE bounties and do profitable combat sites with like-minded people.
-Someone who likes to explore high-end signatures, yet still has capacity and will to contribute to the corporation in other ways.
-An aspiring combat artist, who likes to discuss ship fittings with fellow aficionados and fly small-specialized gangs led by experienced fleet commanders.
-A rather new pilot, who wants to fly fully reimbursed cruisers and learn from experienced players.
-An industrialist or miner, who wants access to ore anomalies with boosts, gas and ice, blueprint database for mass production and research facilities.
-A “jack of all trades” who wants to find purpose.
-Someone who wants to kick back and roam with friends once in a while.
-Tired of constantly changing lifestyle of wormholes.
-Tired of massive blobs and impersonal corporations where you are just a number. In Miners Legion we acknowledge the individual. Put your skills and expertise to use and make a name for yourself in New Eden.

TL:DR: PVP, PVE, Industry, 0.0, fun activities and interesting members.

Miners Legion is now looking to fulfill a core slot in its arsenal. Do you run a small PvP group that is looking for constant content tired of endless roams and not getting many kills? Activity is abundant where we live for small gang and skirmish warfare. If this sound right up your alley please contact me directly and we can discuss options.

If this is you, enlist in Miners Legion by having a chat to us in “.M.L. Public” channel or convo or PM to the character names list below.

Best regards,

The Recruitment Team
ValcC Elusive, CEO
Mobile Fascia, Director
Gestell1, Recruiter
Urania Nike, Recruiter
Ivo Ramirez, Recruiter

FAQ:
Language-English.
We are mainly EU and US Time zone.
We are based in
Alliance: Slightly Chaotic
YES WE HAVE ORCA/RORQUAL BOOSTS
YES WE HAVE A MANY BLUEPRINTS WITHIN OUR LIBRARY FOR YOU TO USE

Hi? I want to be recruited to your Legion for mining, I want to do a gas harvesting and ready to study it with your help.
I don’t play every day, and don’t have
mic for comms.
waiting for reply.

Currently we don’t do gas harvesting as a corp because we do not have a WH element right now.

ok, thanks for reply. I’ll try mentoring program first, than we’ll see whats happened

Recruitment Still Open!

Still open? If so please send me a ingame mail with a request of stuff you do need from me

Recruitment still open

Miners Legion is still looking for more members to fill our ranks!

Vald Bheskagor here, old player coming back in , at this point consider me a noob in the game. too many changes have occurred to boast anything anymore.Would like a chance to talk in game.

Are you still recruiting old veteran player looking for a good corp

We are indeed.
Join our in-game recruitment channel or email on of our recruiters for more information.

Here is an updated thread:

Hi. I’m a returning player and I’m looking for a good mining-focused corp. I’d like to apply.