There should be an indication of the mining drones progress through cycle.
why, they mine so little its not like they are going to mine 1m during a 5 min cycle so you lose time, the only thing that needs to be done is a asteroid depleted.
Personally, and broadly speaking, I think this is a good idea although I’m not sure how it would be rendered on the screen.
While we’re here, can we get that damn “asteroid is depleted” notification for when drones pop the damn rocks too?
not sure if you are aware of this, but Ind Comm Ships are now bonused to them. For example:
At Max Skills:
- Hulk x1 Modulated Strip Miner II with T2 Crystal with no mods / rigs: 11.9 m^3/sec
- Hulk x1 Modulated Strip Miner II with T2 Crystal with x3 Mining Laser Upgrade: 15.4 m^3/sec
- Porpoise x5 Mining Drone II with no mods / rigs: 12.8 m^3/sec
- Porpoise x5 Mining Drone II with x3 Medium Drone Mining Augmenter I: 17 m^3/sec
- Orca x5 Mining Drone II with no mods / rigs: 17 m^3/sec
- Orca x5 Mining Drone II with x3 Large Drone Mining Augmenter I: 22.6 m^3/sec
Fun Fact: Vexors are still bonused to them:
- Vexor x5 Mining Drone II with x3 Medium Drone Mining Augmenter I: 11.3 m^3/sec (yes, that does mean a vexor can outmine a venture which iirc does max out at 13.2 m^3/sec (x2 Modulated Deep Core Miner II w/ T2 crystal, x1 Mining Laser Upgrade II, x1 Small Drone Mining Augmentor I, x2 Small Drone Mining Augmentor II)
Consider the possibility that mining drones are working as intended. If you want optimal yield, you need to fit and use a survey scanner, park close to the rock you’re mining and pay attention - by design!
If you don’t care about optimal yield, you can take a more casual approach but, don’t expect the reward without the effort.
thx for your answers
btw voice notifications also been pointed, here: UI speech for drone mining
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.