Mining fleet LF corp

Good day!

I’d like top pitch my own corp, Hyper Meme Industries. We are an indy and PVP corp out in nullsec in the EU and US timezone. We believe IRL should always come first as this is just a game for fun. We also think the first thing to ever do in eve, is earn solid ISK before you really start PVPing. So we love helping people setup solid income streams before you start losing expensive ships.

We are still a young corp but we are growing. Assuming you are willing to learn and grow as well, nearly everything is possible with us. We have a buyback program to also help shift your ore more quickly. This saves you time and you can get rid back to what you want to do. Beyond that I’d simply advise to come chat with us. That is after all the best way to find out if we are a fit: Hyper Meme Industries

Beyond that if you do still want a bit more information, review our forum thread: [EU/US] [NS] Hyper Meme Industries: Do stupid stuff responsibly! PVP and Indy focussed corp

Regardless I wish you good luck with finding a good place for all of you. Thank you for your time and consideration!