LF mining corp from EU

Like in title, looging for mining corporation settled in EU (time zone). I can operate Orca (and i have one), and mining barges. I am stationed in Jarzalad.

1 Like

Oï mate !
Check out my corporation : Reunincapacited Industries !
We’re based in a C1 wormhole with nullsec static, and we have multiple Athanors that provide us with a moon belt every two days. There’s always something to mine, as long as you keep an eye out for neutrals that would love to tear lone mining ships appart !
The corporation is mainly composed of US TZ players, but we have a lot of EU players that will be there for you, and the American guys are often here early enough to do some things with us :slight_smile:

We are also doing some sneaky breeki PVP, like wormhole citadel bashing or roaming gangs ! You can contact me in game, or chat with the following characters :

• Rovinare
  • Delarefe
  • Dhaul

If you want to take a closer look, here is our corporation topic. Have fun mate, hope to see you flying with us !
Reunincapacited Industries

1 Like

You should consider The Phoenix Uprising. They are an Industry/Mining corp based in Pure Blind and they are pretty active. If you’re interested in learning more about them here’s my alliance’s Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.