Looking for Null or WH mining corp

Hello,

I’m looking for a mining corp in null space or wormhole. Got 51 mil skill points, near perfect scanning skills, can use expedition frigates for gas mining in wh, mining barge and exhumer. The timezone i’m looking for is EU.

2 Likes

We might be a good fit. We are a Low class wormhole corp that specializes in bringing new players, returning players, or groups that would never join wormhole space on their own, to wormhole space.

Sub Inc. Come see what undocking can do for you.

1 Like

I would make an offer, but I think we only have one EU guy at the moment. If you’d like to keep him company, message Mayssen in game!

1 Like

Hello Windwalk,

I am a recruiter and CEO for The Icarus Expedition we are a null sec, Sov holding corp part of SLYCE alliance . We are an EU/US Industry/PVP Corp based north in Deklein.

We have plenty of mining activities going on around the clock from Colossal Asteroid Anomalies to Moon mining with plenty of pilots around for boosts or just the company. We also have the ability to produce everything from a small frigate all the way to T2, Supers and Titans.

What we offer:

• Ship loan programs for pvp and industry
  • 1-3 jumps from 2 major trade hubs
  • Jump Freighter access and close to Jita trade hub
  • Optional PvP Roams 24/7
  • Fully upgraded sov space for ratting, mining, and exploration
  • Knowledgeable and experienced leadership with strong goals
  • Extremely profitable moons to mine daily
  • Capital and T2 construction
  • Ship Replacement program
  • Low Tax Rate
  • No high pressure gameplay. We realize that this is a game and fun should be the priority and much more…

Check out our recruitment post!

If you’d like to chat or have any questions at all you can send me an EVE mail or convo me anytime. Or Join our Discord Channel

Hope to hear from you soon,
J0HN SHEPPARD

1 Like

You should consider The Phoenix Uprising! They’re a Industry/Mining focused corp based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition and the Federation Uprising family. We’ve got great mining space and ISK making space in general. If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord:http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

1 Like

Hit me up in game (or any of the recruiting team) and we can see how well the fit works for both of us.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello @Windwalk ,

We are a SUPER Active WH Corp/Alliance. I think we can teach you to mine and PVP at the same time. If you get a chance, come see who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

1 Like

Hey look here

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

1 Like

check evewho.com if someone picked up the pilot who posted I believe Windwalk has already been picked up.

1 Like

Thank you all for your replies. Yes i have found a corporation to join

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.