MIning/Industrial Corp LF HIGH SEC Alliance

Hey,

I am the CEO of an extreamly small but skilled Corporation. I live in the US TZ, but work graveyard, so am typicaly on between 23:00 - 10:00 eve time. Would like an Alliance (possibly EU) that is also active during those times.

I work a weird schedule (3 on / 3 off), so unless the Mrs. gives me the look of doom, I am normally online when I am not working.

What we offer:

1. Fully buffed Orca / Mining fleet with compression
  2. Can make most items (except Capital Ships - WIP)
  3. Several Freighters for space trucking.

What I am looking for:

1. HIGH SECURITY Alliance - perferably an alliance that can not be War Decked.
  2. ACTIVITY, more specificaly activity during the hours mentioned above.
  3. Have a relaxed atmosphere. I’m not a spring chicken and refuse to be yelled at, talked down to, etc. by FC, Diplomat, or whomever that is a 16 year old on summer vacation.
  4. Logistics: Fair price for moving items, buying items.
  5. Understanding that we are a HIGH Security mining Corp at heart, and while we will help defend our fleets, My Corp will not be particpating in PvP Roams as a requirement. (Each pilot is free to make thier own choice of course.)

If you are looking for Active Corps for your Alliance, and my Corp might be a good fit, send me an in-game mail or message me here and we can talk further.

Kain

Would like to chat with you. Message me in game or stop by our discord The Order of Omerta

I sent in game mail, and joined discord.

Hi Abraxas Kain,

I think our Alliance has everything you would be looking for.

If you contact me in game I can give you some more info.

Thanks
Zefo

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.