LF Mining Corp

Hey hey.

I’ve got about 5mil skill points with a focus on mining - I can run a retriever properly, and in about a month I’ll be able to run exhumers.

Got a buddy who’s newer to the game, he’s running a venture I set him up with, but we’re both looking to join a decent high-sec mining corp that can help us mine and sell minerals profitably.

Anyone need an extra pair of mining hands? :slight_smile:
Cheers

o/ Opressor Galactia is a mining and and combat corp we could use an extra pair of hands for indi. and we have a buy back program.

o/ Pantheon Technologies wants you and your buddy. We’ll buy your ore directly so you don’t have to haul it around as well. Increasing your time mining, not hauling - and getting those profits up. We also have mining fleets up nearly every day with max orca boosts and at least 1 official mining op each week.
PM me if interested!

Hi @Hexagon_Jack ,

We may be a very good match for each other, certainly if you are looking to learn the game at your own pace AND be part of a community with content. We do lots of MINING too!

I am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and whilst we are very relaxed about it a lot of people are always available around the clock. Were also a very friendly bunch :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 4 months we started were up to 90 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras, Nyel Blazon or Arlena Xingjue a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Hey! Checkout Rin Logistic Services (ticker RINLS) in game! We are a new high sec mining corp about to hit 50 members. We have a permanent 10% Mining Speed boost in system thanks to EDENCOM, as well as Orca boosts. The corp also has a buyback program and subsidized ships for it’s members.

Feel free to send me a message in game if you have any further questions. RIN LOGISTICS is our public channel

Yep, this sounds like exactly what I’m looking for, I’m interested. Next steps?

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.