Mobile Observatories – Live on Singularity

Jeez, I didn’t realise you’re objecting to dscan even. I must press that button hundreds of times each roam

Welcome to life outside high sec

1 Like

jeez, i didnt relise you’re only here to trash talk and change topic as a way to “win” arguments.
I must have responded to your comments hundred of times already.

I really do hope people understand that its people like you, that derails a entire legit discussion about a flawd “anti afk cloaking” item…

well, i really hope they relise its you to blame, when krabbers now can bite back… even thou you are “active” cloaky hunting.

lol.

i guess for you, making (and losing) arguments online is more important that actully making a meaningfull impact on the game.

The point if you missed it, is why are you special? Why is using the dscan normal for all other playstyles outside high sec but you seemingly want a reserved utopia to do your farming thing in where you’re above doing certain things like scouting for potential hostiles

Local gives you an enormous advantage for intel already and you don’t want to dscan on the occasional instance you have a visitor too???!

It’s like me saying I want CCP to provide me with the isk I need to pay for my PvP. Grinding is a chore I don’t want to do but part and parcel of life for everyone else. I’d rather just focus on what I want to do too but we all have to do things we’d rather not

Someone afk, yes. On this we agree.

1 Like

hahaha ok. “mr pro player.”
bank on that and see how far you will last, rofl.

I guess cloaky campers are even more noobs than previously thought.

omfg, wtf?

it’s a flawed game item, that promotes semi-afk and repetitive tasks.
the point I was making, when I first stated this, and what I still point at today:

it’s an item that goes against the set “goals/mission” of ccp, the “fun, vibrant engaging gameplay” part.

Thats part of the point. Spamming dscan/probescan is a step back in that regard.
it’s not in line with what ccp has stated as a goal.

But your hard-on for me is blinding you from the fact that is obvious to all else.
what I’ve been saying the entire time. this item is flawed af.

the other point is
Active campers/and all else can now be scanned down.
and if they make the mistake to warp between the same two bm for their recloak, they can also be killed.

as I’ve stated previously, I will not be “wasting my time” nor isk, i will simply log off.
but i do hope for a future where you and all the rest of the forums trash talkers gets what you deserve for shitting up a serious discussion on said flawed item.

Noone can say you didnt get a chance. only to shoot yourself in the foot.

Yes, because why interact with the game now that the game allows interaction with AFK cloaky campers, if you can instead just log off and wait until someone else deals with it?

In that role, no one has caught me yet. But that was afk just to piss off Ridley, lol. That was then, this is now. Someday when it’s worth the time to prove a point that has been made time and again, I might try it active since dt is when I have my morning coffee and it’s easy to sneak around before most login.

And no, “I” cant be on all day but as I said before, the determination of some eve to screw with you could see an effort that can maintain 23/7 coverage.

A determined pilot could set up up enough safe spots to ping pong around uncloaked and you would never catch him. Drop old ones that may be compromised, make new ones.

im a null carebear, im just living up to the name.
+people like you are shunned for a reason.
also, quick question’s;
why should I interact, waste my time and isk, on the gutter kids of eve? who thinks its “leet pvp” to be blopsing in 50 pvp ships vs 1 pve ship?

what is gained for me or my fellow space friends if I give feed you content…?
lol.
no thanks, you can have all of the eve for yourself when you playing a toxic lil gutter kid.

yes very well, what your describing is “fun active gameplay” burning a myriad of pings everywhere, just to be able to re-cloak, and continue being covert, that’s what eve should be all about…
then after you’re done with the pings, you can go on forums and cry about all the “dirty krabbers that are docking up/logging off/leave system”…

Oh now we’re calling names?

Yes I’m blopsing with small groups of bombers on Goons, but that’s because we’re at war with them. You know, that war you’re also involved in, because you happen to be part of my corporation?

1 Like

What part of disrupting a whole null sec mining fleet isn’t fun??? :rofl: Your lucky my kind cant wd you guys anymore.

Had I the time, I would do it just to mine salt from players like you. Far more entertaining with far more yeald.

1. stop trying to make it seems that we only now have started with the namecallings.
  2. stop insunating that i was the one who began with the name calling.
  3. stop draging my corp into this, or your own.
  4. EVERYONE knows that blops fleet exist for people to “dunk” others.
    if you partake in blops fleet you should not live or act under the guise that you are somekind of leet pvp.
    while blopsing, you are a toxic scumlord that feed on the tears of others. I know it, you know it, ccp knows it. and thats the reason why its so fun.
    blops are a great way to deal with irl issues that you feel are unfair to you, etc etc. blah blah blah.

point is, theres a reason for it, but your still a toxic lil gutter kid for doing it, and thats fine.

and this is the reason “players like me” simply log off.
thot, begone.

1 Like

Can I have your stuff? I promise to give it all to Mike’s school bus!

1 Like

Then CCP should go all-in with it . Make the cloacking module fail randomly every couple minutes, decloacking you . But with a 5plex booster, it won’t fail for 8 hours straight. tHAT would solve their financial issues.

There’s a solution to that . Make mining NPC only and people have to hire npc pilots to mine, then stay around and protect them :rofl:

Ooh, I like the principle of both your ideas. How about turning them into anti-botting tools:

Instead of random cloaking module failure (which is a bit harsh, people could die :partying_face:) something along the lines of random failure of mining equipment (drones, lasers, miners).

Instead of making mining NPC only, pilots can “hire” NPC fleets and provide them with cloaky ships to attack in the belts. For a bit extra, get your own triglavian fleet !..

megryan-gif
Have a Meg Ryan moment with your morning coffee :rofl:

Pvp’ers be like …

Mmmm, it’s both sides of the chess board saying:

And they both get return from their activities.
Disliking one particular side of the chess board is a bit futile in a game designed around interaction.

1 Like

With every new update designed against afk income…afk’ers be like

1 Like

Game of Cloaks

1 Like