Mobile Observatories – Live on Singularity

that’s a good one

came here because I was drowning on the reddit tears…

This entitlement XD
maybe you are not supposed to do that?? Just a thought.

crabbing up adm is active gameplay… why do you feel entitled to disrupt adm completely afk??? Pls explain.
You still can do it, but you need to be at the keyboard, just like the ishtar that crabs it up.

Why not? Just asking.

because game mechanics are not in favor of it. adopt or die.

Game mechanics aren’t in favour of any form of casual roaming or small gang pvp

There’s those proving ground things but they’re not proper pvp. I don’t speak for everyone but I doubt many regular pvpers are in favour of them.

I don’t think it makes you entitled to expect the game to honour it’s roots though which was a harsh pvp game. Over the years CCP have narrowed and narrowed the rules of engagement without adding to them. Things like agility/scan res variables meaning you can’t routinely lock a ship of the same class that jumps into you before it warps off, are ridiculous. The difficulty and effort between initiating combat and avoiding it only ever goes in one direction, to make the game safer.

The whinging about this structure is because it’s completed the final step of making null sec a new iteration of high sec. Krabs are no longer in any real danger.

1 Like

yeah you’re absolutely correct.
As my playstyles got nerfed out of this game and made me only play blobwarfare on ping basis, I was told to htfu and to adopt… lol

People are now just AFK cloaky camping using the ESS grid so this whole thing was pointless

But when people are AFK cloaked in the ESS, they too will get decloaked by the Mobile observatory, which allows people to burn to them and catch them anyway.

I need popcorn and drinks.:bubble_tea: :popcorn: The Fuel cloak discussion is entertaining.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So, those brave enough to fight in the proving grounds are not proper pvpers?

The only proving grounds that is not proper for me is the free for all. 1v1 to 5v5 is a proper pvp for me.

Why do I still have a cloak stabilization timer if I uncloak? Why does it continue to count down after I uncloak myself before the 15 minutes is up? What cloak and I stabilizing? Also, had I not followed this; I’d have absolutely no idea about this. It is unexplained exactly what this 15 minutes actually does.

This is working perfectly as a way to get rid of papi’s isk. They have already tried to decloak me with 3 observatories, and all I have to do is pay slightly more attention for an hour and a half.

1 Like

bots are also not alowed and they are ingame in mass so whats your point ?

Exactly what I said - you can’t make game decisions based on people breaking the rules.

1 Like

We know that your a bad influence on ccp, no need to brag about it?
fyi. The rules are apart of the game, thus breaking the rules are also apart of the game.

and btw its been long proven that damage prevention > society governed by the rule of law.

Break the rules, get banned.

That’s what should happen. We shouldn’t be balancing the game around “what if this person hacks the code and does x.”

Yeah sure I agree, but also…
then CCP would need rewrite eve from the ground, with total security in mind…
if they cant achieve a 100% cheat-free game, then the argument we both like fails.
And ccp needs to develop things with cheating in mind. That’s just facts.

The only “total security” in computer land is to not have a computer at all. So a “total security” EVE = CCP melts servers into liquid scrap metal, all players melt their computers into scrap metal, and everyone go do something else.

exactley. thus, one needs to balance game mechanics around cheaters in mind.