New Singularity mirror 2021-06-01

Hey!

A new mirror has been deployed to Singularity!

Update: SPs from the last few mass tests have been re-added now.

Note: Market seeding has been modified slightly and Shadow fighters are no longer seeded, as they were being abused too much.

3 Likes

@HellBentApoc @dungeon_m4ster @Dudus1 @Nigel_Sheldon @Kobold_nazume @Zero_Kurokami @Tiberius_Remos @Karne_Qirna @ISack_NewToon @Adunh_Slavy

I believe all of you were looking to login to Sisi after the next mirror. Once Sisi is back online, you should be good to go!

@My_Anus @Arkhis @CITIZEN19790411 @Missin_Uitra @Epsiridan_Soul

I believe all of you were looking to login to Sisi after the next mirror. Once Sisi is back online, you should be good to go!

Mobile Observatories not seeded anymore ?

Are being reseeded. They should show again in all regions after next DT.

2 Likes

ty sir

Hi, trying to login for the first time to the test server - asks for verification code sent to my email - but there’s non in my inbox. Any advice?

Is it currently expected that all assets held in Upwell structures should be vanished? Any assets any accounts/characters in an upwell structure appear to have vanished into thin air. Corporation hangars all appear to be fine.

The / commands don’t seem to be working. Is this correct?

All assets in Upwell structures should have been moved to Asset Safety. Normally this should also include assets in corp hangars. I’ll investigate if anything went wrong there.

Which commands are not working?

Checked the wrong tab, but assets for corp are still in corp hangars.

It should be in the email you registered with. Also check its spam folder.

Do we by chance know the date of the mirror? Sisi does not like me, incorrect user name and password.

Delete your acct from sisi, then add it again. CCP will send an e-mail with a verification code to log in again.

I think it is from yesterday.

Did skill extractors not get seeded this time?

I have temporarily disabled the /copyskills command, as it is encountering problems with DB permissions. I’ll re-enable it as soon as we fixed this (probably tomorrow).

Ok … thanks for the info … it’s been 10 years since I logged on to Sisi … how do I delete my account from sisi? The Launcher GUI has no remembered user name and pass for sisi.

Thanks

update: I may have it figured - thanks

1 Like

Sorry to repeat, but verification code is not sent to email - I tried asking for support in chat and via ticket - but all redirects me to this thread… I did create account 36 days ago, login and password were not changed since creation.

you check the promotions folder too, my EVE emails come in that.