New Singularity mirror 2021-11-12

Hey!

A new mirror will be deployed today to Singularity. I’ll update here as soon as it is completed.

Edit: The deployment has been completed now. Everything should be working as in the last mirror. Mass test SP for the last 6 mass tests have been re-applied.

7 Likes

prohibit zirnitras from masstests…its biggest cancer during masstests,these ships are fine but its no fun when someone spam you with 20-50 of them and evaporate your titan within seconds

Can I restore the /completeExtraction command? There are some tests to run.

just make limit for completeextraction to one use per 2 days

Well, RIP my POS module art shenanigans, but good to know its coming. I’ll just have to start over :smiley:

you can construct it again on this new mirror :smiley:

Yep, I can :smiley: will be a pain in the ass, but more than doable

I have very weird issue. Whenever trying to open launcher in singularity, I get an error about inability to copy files for singularity, my shared cache lacks permission to write, even though I havent changed these. Loglite doesnt even open. Whats going on?

Do you have a client running?

no, just attempting to open client at singularity and nothing except this error.

@CCP_Habakuk

Any chance you could run the script to refund all the ore reprocessing skill points?

Try to test the new ore compression modules - but there are no skillbooks available :slight_smile:
pls add them to market

… and really??

• 6 mobile Asteroid ore compression units (T1)
  • 5 mobile Gas compression units (T1)
  • 3 mobile Ice compression units (T1)
  • 5 mobile Moon ore compression units (T1)
    plus the same for T2 plus the whole show for the compact units sequence !!

cannot imagine using this in practice…

1 Like

Why has this sys info suddenly appeared since this mirror, and how do I turn it off?

sysinfo

1 Like

It flashes and changes color, it’s very distracting and annoying.

1 Like

i rather like it it changes color so u can see it no matter the background

hmm… doesn’t matter then type of station your in… inside any station r-click leave ship doesn’t work… you have to exit station, eject from ship and dock pod in station… MAJOR pain in da ass… plz fix

1 Like

I thought involuntary pvp is forbidden on the test Servers?

Exact. See General rules 1 and 2.

Its not enforced except during mass tests

Is it possible to CCP to add some SP, like 5 kk or 10 kk for testing supers in TQ ?

A:so can you please add a faction supers and titans for a redeemer window ? Just like an option. The same is to faction capitals.

Many people know about faction Sotio and faction caps but never ever seen them even in SQ.