Molden Heath / Krullefor Inquest

If by that you mean we haven’t delivered a vanilla scented invitation on a gold platter to you with a white glove then maybe so but the Bosena Accords has routinely encouraged all members of the mercenary community to come together under our charter and have been incredibly vocal about this.

Gods and spirits, I don’t even need to reach that far back to provide an example. From the very start of the crisis on Intaki we offered the following invitation very clearly in reference to Icarus’s involvement and I quote:

(I)f you are an independent warclone acting on behalf of Mordu’s Legion or otherwise supporting the Intaki people go nuts. We’d be happy to extend our support and services.

I’m certain that if this is insufficent evidence then I can reach back for prior examples where Icarus has been given ample opportunities to join the fold and have instead chosen to be antagonistic towards the Accords.

I’m quaking in my tritanium boots. Grow up, Amadi.

If your veiled threats are anything more than saber-rattling and you somehow mean to imply that you intend to attack the infrastructure assembled in support of our operations in Molden Heath then congratulations, those facilities are all put in place and supported by our Matari partners in the region.

If you truly feel the need to destroy them in a temper tantrum all you’ll succeed in doing is making a massive arse of yourself and prove to the cluster that this is far more about your own ego rather than our policies or any genuine care for the Matari people, and that you are willing to endanger Matari civilians and tread over projects made with the Matari community to benifit the matari people just to prove a point, you absolute child.

Now can we please move on to actually un-frakking the Heath instead of making this The Amadi Show?

1 Like