A day of reckoning - we come for en Waro

Forgive me for inserting myself once again, but I find this relevant to mention; Onikanabo Brigade is well known for these antics, and their actions have certainly not gone unnoticed by the Accords. Normally we avoid imposing restrictions and ultimatums on state-sponsored and empire-affiliated organisations, but the Onikanabo Brigade is technically an independent mercenary outfit that exists separate from any of the megacorperations that constitute the Caldari State, regardless of their established roots on Caldari Prime.

Therefore, the same standards we hold for other independent warclones also applies to them. If Onikanabo operatives don’t cease these acts within 72 hours, any mercenaries affiliated with their organisation will be permanently disbarred from Bosena Accords membership and services.

I don’t expect that to do much to actually stop these vandals, but I feel it’s only fair to hold all warclones to the same standards equally. That said, hey, if you are an independent warclone acting on behalf of Mordu’s Legion or otherwise supporting the Intaki people go nuts. We’d be happy to extend our support and services.

1 Like