Last year, CCP closed the EVElopedia, and with it went the lore.
In game and in character, the Intaki Liberation Front works to preserve Intaki culture and traditions, and so what better than to bring some RP to real life?
In the face of so much content being lost, we announced that we’d save and upload as much Intaki lore as we could lay our hands on.
While the official EVE Online Fiction Portal has since appeared, a lot of the content is still missing, and so for those who can’t wait, I’ve listed the content from our site below.
Please note that we did not changing the content of any article, except to remove the old dead wiki links, and to tweak the formatting so that it fits the visual theme of the website. The text lore content remains unchanged.
- Intaki Tidbits (A collection of paragraphs on a range of Intaki-based topics)
- Slavery (A collection of paragraphs regarding slavery, relevant to the Intaki)
- YC115 - Intaki Assembly Condemns “Orbital Strike Tournament”
- YC115 - Heth Invalidates Blind Auction
- YC115 - Ishukone Expresses Anger at Caldari Provincial Directorate as Ground Fighting Erupts on Intaki Homeworld
- YC111 - A collection of Intaki-related entries from the year YC111
- YC108 - Daring Theft in Outer Ring Leaves Officials Baffled
- YC108 - Intaki Spiritual Leader to Resign Caille Position
- YC108 - Intaki Spiritual Leader Announces Marriage
Having checked our offline archives, we have so much more content still to upload