Ida practitioners are aware of the cyclical nature of all things. Destruction begets creation that begets destruction. Wildfire is followed by green shoots that will one day burn again. So it is with the flames now burning on Intaki - conflict cycled anew that, while part of life, demands action.
Though the Intaki people themselves are scattered like seeds across the garden of New Eden, we all fall from the same ancient tree. Across Placid, the Syndicate, neighboring regions of both the Federation and State, and beyond, many of us share one unifying concern: the nurture of Intaki Prime. Some among those, hitherto disparate, have come together as collaborators under one banner: daridas intakitun, The Intaki Diaspora.
Mindful of the temperance required by our diverse perspectives, the signatories commit:
- to undertake collective action, wherever possible, in pursuit of our shared concern for Intaki Prime;
- to recognize and respect in each other both our shared and diverse views; and
- to seek sympathetic entities and individuals to join us in making this collective commitment.
As we do not wish to challenge the sovereignty of the Intaki Assembly, we will operate in consultation with it whenever possible.
The ongoing mission pursued by the Diaspora involves:
- security operations within the Intaki system;
- paramilitary operations on the surface of Intaki Prime;
- promoting the Intaki V-5 Trade Hub;
- exerting economic pressure on the sponsors of attacks on Intaki Prime; and
- humanitarian relief and cultural restoration efforts in response to the recent attacks.
The Diaspora’s member organisations are united in the hope that our collaboration will deliver lasting, concrete benefits to the people of Intaki Prime.
Like the cycle of all things, the Diaspora’s membership is mutable. It is founded by the following signatories:
Intaki Prosperity Initiative
Icarus Conflict Solutions
Chatelain Auxiliary Response
United Neopian Federation
Dusk of the Old Horizon