[ISS] Intaki Security Summit

Intaki Security Summit

As the situation on the Intaki homeworld continues to develop, many organizations heavily involved in the system have grown increasingly concerned with the well-being of the people, investments and trade impacts this situation may produce.

Ishukone-Raata has reached out to organizations with mutual interests in an effort to formulate a unified response that will continue to promote stability, and security.

ISS Participants:

• Nadire Security Consultants
  • Intaki Prosperity Initiative
  • Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd. **
  • Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive
  • Intaki Resilience Advancers
  • Intaki Syndicate Militia

** Unconfirmed at this time

Further details will be made available to the public as the Summit progresses.

9 Likes

Excuse me, the same consultants that were blaming me in killing “innocents” when I executed sentenced war criminals? Do you want to turn Intaki into bloodbath with foaming at mouth “Consultants” protecting “innocent” murderers, harboring squads of new Naupliuses and Black Rise death squads?

You’d do less harm to Intaki people if you would invite some Gurista, Serpentis, Blooder cultists and Sansha zombies than Nadire.

I encourage you to do deeper research on whom you invite until it will turn into a disaster.

Yes, Kim, on such summits considering fighting it is customary to invite the people involved in it, regardless of or especially when you do not agree. That’s kind of the point of having one in the first place.

Good luck for those attempting to secure peace on Intaki.

3 Likes

Yeah, the very same. Because you did. Prisoners of War are entitled to certain protections and if they have been found guilty of committing crimes then they shall be turned over to the appropriate authorities, not some show trial courts martial that is a mockery of the Navy Judicial Regulating Branch. You had no authority and thus acted unilaterally and committed a war crime of your own.

Meanwhile, we have a task at hand here to ensure that not only the situation on Intaki V is brought to a swift and effective conclusion, but also for other members of the Federal Union to take heed of the efforts that will happen here. Chandeille and other member states that are teetering on the edge must endeavour to ensure that they do not slip into the anarchy of conflict, especially in light of the Triglavian Collective’s invasion of Federal space.

I’m honoured that myself and NADSC should be invited to this Summit. I hope we can make something of it.

5 Likes

It’s not about agreeing or disagreeing, but harboring traitors and protecting war criminals from justice, showing little knowledge of Navy code of conduct and speaking up about it like Adams - or more like knowing, but perverting it in order to protect his new “masters”, considered he betrayed everything and everyone, violating all norms of decency and proper conduct expected from a Navy officer.

How they are involved in this? Is there any reason and merit in bringing in such unmerited organization?

You have no stake in this, and have not been invited… so butt out.

2 Likes

Noted. I apologize for the hijack.

Certainly I have way more interest in that than some useless traitors and protectors of war criminals. I remember how we together with Gen. Rocarion were together protecting Intaki as State asset - and quite successfully - from your gallentean friends.

Don’t you remember how we covered space in wrecks of your ships and bodies last time you dared to declare war on loyal State corporations? Always remember that you can stay in Intaki only because we don’t bother with your nonsence much - but that can change pretty much quickly. So… learn your place and butt out.

As Neramav and acting representative for Icarus Conflict Solutions, I humbly request our admittance to the security summit. If our neighbors with the Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive and the Intaki Syndicate Militia see fit to be part of the delegation, we would like to be involved as well.

1 Like

Aurora Amandi, you’ll be contacted shortly.

Greetings,

As lead counsel for Ishukone Corporation in the ongoing case* at the Caldari Business Tribunal, I welcome this initiative. I humbly request that the organizers keep my office apprised of their intentions and any information that may aid Ishukone in its efforts to reduce conflict, and promote stability and prosperity on Intaki V.

My best regards,

Majima Umokka

Special Corporate Counsel
Directorate of Arbitration and Adjustment,
Ishukone Corporation

* Ishukone Corporation vs Onikanabo Brigade et al (Maurasi CBT POR-YC121.06.27-0001)

12 Likes

It is no surprise that Ishukone, the Corporation of Traitors, would take the side of filthy Intaki terrorists against their own allies in the Khanid Kingdom. Tibus Heth should have nationalized you scum and sold you off to slavery in Amarr. No matter. Your pathetic “lawfare” will have no effect on my work to desecrate the cultural treasures of the Intaki people. All would-be Fourth Color Adders are encouraged to ignore the bleating of these do-gooders and traitors and get to work destroying the Intaki cultural heritage.

Good evening, pilots;

In the first place, let me apologize for tardiness in addressing the summit. These have been busy days indeed, between our routine counter-Drifter and -Triglavian operations, and recent emergency operations in Semiki and Tanoo.

I’ve consulted with legal, and we are prepared to lend our full support both to the Assembly, Intaki auxiliary organizations, and Ishukone itself in the legal battles to come. Amicus briefs will be filed as appropriate, and we will coordinate with counsels as appropriate for various venues of filing.

Additional material and coordination support will also be offered as needed.

3 Likes

Due to an ongoing internal situation, the UNF is unable to be involved in assisting Intaki, we do however wish our friends in -1SM-, I-RED, and the IPI, and all others involved luck and Fortune’s Favor with the outcome of this Security Summit.

4 Likes

Intaki Security Summit Update

Representatives will be meeting at the Isriki Corporate Venue located within Ishuk-Raata Offices aboard the Astral Refinery. The first round of talks will begin shortly after 21:30 NEST on 07.08.121YC.

re: Representative Amandi from Icarus Conflict Solutions will be permitted entry to the venue upon arrival. The Summit agenda will be forwarded to you for review in the coming hours.

4 Likes

On behalf of Icarus Conflict Solutions, I am delighted to be part of the attending summit and look forward to reading over the agenda prior its beginning. If at all possible, due to prior engagements that I can do little to adjust on such short notice, I would like to request a thirty (30) minute delay so that I may arrive in a timely fashion. Please inform me at the earliest convenience if this is not within reason so that I may prepare liaison in the interim.

1 Like

While unforeseen circumstances prompted some last minute changes to the scheduled Summit, the Intaki Liberation Front stepped in to host the first meeting, this evening.

Details of the evening’s discussions will follow at a later date, but I’m pleased to confirm that the delegates successfully addressed a number of topics, including the recent violence committed by Onikanabo Brigade, various legal questions, and the wider topic of system security itself.

Further developments are anticipated, both in Intaki itself, and at the Caldari Business Tribunal, and so a second meeting is being scheduled to discuss other topics not covered this evening, and in the expectation that new information will continue to become available.

7 Likes

Having completed our second meeting with the representatives of the Intaki Security Summit, I’m pleased to confirm that we’re making headway. We’re about half way there.

@Bataav will be releasing agreed upon actions by members of this summit thus far. Our third round is set for this weekend, more will be announced soon.

It has come to my attention that Planetary customs Offices In the System of Intaki have been under sustained attack by outside forces.

Me and mine will work together with the Defenders of Intaki to push back and control these attackers.

Further information can be discussed in private.

~Drake

3 Likes

It is the official position of Icarus Conflict Solutions to applaud the Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive’s efforts to capture and secure orbital logistics networks in the expectation that the Onikanabo Brigade would utilize the transorbital launch facility to evade judicial measures. We appreciate the continued presence of the Intaki Syndicate Militia and the Intaki Prosperity Initiative, the latter of whom reinforced our lines with their reserve forces. We lament the misfortune that fell on the representative(s) of the Intaki Resilience Advancers, and wish them a swift recovery. Most of all, we denounce those who would offer their support in name only; barely showing face at the continued summit meetings despite continued prompt. None the least of which, Mordu’s Legion, who we suspect - in their utter silence since the attacks began - have breached contract as the current security contractors on the planet. Participation does not beget virtue in these trying times and the lack of commitment will not easily be forgotten as Lai Dai Security forces and the Brigade continue their assault on civilian facilities.

We would like to make it known that such events were foreseen and could have been prevented. As early as the first day of the Security Summit, Icarus has maintained wariness of Lai Dai’s role in the ongoing situation on Intaki Prime. We attempted to convey doubt that Lai Dai’s presence was not merely coincidence and suggested that while we were prepared for confrontation with Onikanabo Brigade forces (as we had secured a loose perimeter around the transorbital launch facility they had occupied), we did not have the manpower, strategic assets, nor funding to enter an engagement with both entities. These resources were not sufficiently provided in time. Consequentially, we were unable to maintain the perimeter at the transorbital launch facility in our re-focus to prevent continued assault on medical facilities and Ida monasteries. As of this afternoon’s engagements, reserve and auxiliary forces, operating in tandem with contractors at the perimeter, have been redirected to forward bases to protect relief stockpiles.

As a reminder to those affected by the ensuing chaos, we offer relief supplies (food, water, biofuels), as we have for the past month. Due to the targeted attacks on medical facilities, we have set in motion plans to provide medical supplies in the coming days and weeks. The first shipments of these supplies will arrive within 36-hours of this announcement. The coordinates to relief stockpiles are on continuous broadcast across the northern region.

To those who find their way to us, pratya yavati.

5 Likes