A Warning

This communication will be brief. No further updates will follow. This is required for network security, no compromise will be considered.

Many of you capsuleers will have noticed the recent interruptions and malfunctions of CONCORD’s fluid router network. On behalf of the True Slave Foundation, I am now claiming responsibility for these hostile actions. We have mapped your internal networks. We understand your vulnerabilities. You will not be able to lock us out.

These first attacks functioned as a warning. If you do not cease all bounty-gathering actions on Nation resource gathering operations, they will continue in a specific, rather than general nature.

Goodnight.

2 Likes

Doubt.

1 Like

definitely a bluff

5 Likes

I haven’t hunted Sansha scum for ages.
I guess it’s the time to massacre these mindless Kuvakei’s flesh puppets.

1 Like

Lies. We did it.

Nation doesn’t have the resources for such a widespread network disruption, nor, I’d wager, does an organization like TSF, as much as you might wish you and your lackey’s did. I’m calling ■■■■■■■■.

1 Like

Of course we don’t. That would be silly. Move along, nothing to see.

2 Likes

Noted.

8 Likes

As I’m sure others have pointed out here, you have nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

I know you’re all just being doofuses, but I need scapegoats, so I’m going to choose to believe and grrr at you.

2 Likes

Oh really.

Fight me then you Sansha’s Nation piece of ■■■■.

That’s some pretty good music.

That’s some pretty transparent ■■■■■■■.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.