So, uh

… are we just not going to talk about CONCORD’s capsule network being completely ■■■■■■■ trashed for like half the cluster going on damn near a week now?

9 Likes

You talked about it.

Now everything is ruined.

Shame on you !

Shame on your cow !

5 Likes

CONCORD incompetence is nothing new.

I just don’t really know what to say about this particular instance of it.

4 Likes

Yeah, you know, if CONCORD ■■■■■■ up someone’s paperwork or let a ■■■■■■■ murderous pychopath or band of genocidal freaks go on just paying their taxes, that’d be pretty regular business.

But this? Even CONCORD doesn’t ■■■■ up this bad. Not alone.

I leave for some field research in Providence for barely even a month, and come back to this? It’s impossible to even just jury rig a local fluid router system to recognize my corporate contacts, let alone anyone else in the system. And Now I’m hearing about this “meemee worm” from the Triglavians? I should have stayed in Providence.

2 Likes

You got that right. I wasn’t planning on talking about it.

I’ve got no ■■■■■■■ idea. It’s straight up weird. Complete capsule disconnection on a mass scale. I tried monitoring the connections through mine, but the whole network is ■■■■■■ through. I can’t even ■■■■■■■ trunk in… I’ve got no idea why the ■■■■ that wouldn’t work. It’s like straight signal degredation end-to-end, Trig net sorcery is as good an explanation as I’ve got… or at least someone’s ■■■■■■■ act of God.

1 Like

There’s been a lot of silent investigation into what’s been happening; while CONCORD surely is aware of any issues with New Eden’s fluid router network, it’s also just as expected that they would refrain from saying even a word about it all.

The current issues are troubling; but if we had to consider a perp, I also wouldn’t rule out some sort of Triglavian involvement (though other parties certainly would have their reasons). Their ability to penetrate secure systems with techniques New Eden just hasn’t been able to prepare for has been demonstrated many times now - from Semiki to the many, long-lasting billboard hijackings.

I worriedly wonder what’s in store for us.

4 Likes

There used to be times like this when indies were a new thing and the network was expanding. Longest I remember being grounded for because I could not get my implants to connect to the FTL is a month.

Not for years though. I really figured they got the kinks out.

Serves as a reminder about how “immortal” we all are, for real.

7 Likes

I’m just happy that I’ve managed to connect a few times to the network while it was partial stable to handle some manufacturing and research orders.

So long as those factories are chugging away producing product for me to sell and the labs are at work cracking the code to some of my blueprints, I won’t mind sitting on the sidelines for awhile. Though, do hope this gets sorted sometime soon…

I mean, ■■■■, there’s always a way to make ■■■■ not work. Maybe the Trigs or someone did figure out how to shut us down. Gotta be someone somewhere who thinks our cosmic Jovian overlords are ■■■■■■■ quaint.

I don’t know, I haven’t noticed any problems. But then, ever since CONCORD used the impotent waffling of the Drifters as an excuse to cut us off from services last year, we may have been investing in our own infrastructure…

Well, for those who haven’t ■■■■■■■ noticed, someone’s flickering a light switch at CONCORD and blowing half the cluster out of their ■■■■■■■ pods. Like, while the eggers are still ■■■■■■■ flying in them. And it sure as ■■■■ ain’t CONCORD with their hand on it.

Well, maybe you should stop carrying ■■■■■■■ water for CONCORD.

3 Likes

You figure I work for CONCORD and I’m the only one in a week decided to bring up they’re totally ■■■■■■?

… Okay.

So i fail to see how cursing like a brutor that just stepped in the guts of an amarr helps, i would have hoped your parents would have tought you better Mr Joringer. It’s quite possible to make your points with out resulting to curse words.
I have quite the mind to wash your mouth out with soap…

1 Like

If CONCORD were competent, they would have expelled the Federation and Republic ages ago.
If CONCORD were compentent, they would revoke licenses of all capsuleers who are supporting Blood Raiders, Angel Cartel, Sansha Nation and even the worst of them - Gurista Pirates.
If CONCORD were compentent, they would have closed the capsuleer program altogether, allowing only military pilots access to the technology.

Well, since you don’t have the option of going to some other capsuleer governing body across the street…

You know how it is, buddy.

3 Likes

On the bright side, there seems to be a small but noticeable decrease in the number of deaths.

1 Like

Well, since you ain’t got the option of going to some other ■■■■■■■ [fluid router network and cloning infrastructure] they’re opening across town, you’re just stuck carrying ■■■■■■■ water for [CONCORD]. All there is to it.

3 Likes