CONCORD and their fluid router woes

Seriously?

First my pod interface is screwed for half a day while they figure out how to use technology they’ve already had for over a decade, THEN I lose my access codes to 90% of the fluid router channels in my list. After that, I lose the ability to even delete old channels which I had already deleted beforehand… NONE of which has been fixed, mind you!

Now? Nothing. No fluid router, no comms channel, no UI. I can’t even scream "Amarr Victor! " in my own system anymore.

I can understand them not being able to handle a surprise titan-backed Elder fleet out of nowhere, but this?

We pay billions of ISK a year just to be able to use this blasted Jovian-derived tech, and they can’t even get the simple things right.

Screw you, CONCORD.

8 Likes

Well, I can understand that some CONCORD mistakes can be frustrating, but…
Let’s better screw Gallente!

I can not see what screwing the Gallente would help is this

4 Likes

Drifters.

I am sure this is Drifters. They have been getting fussier and making new ships and now look! We can’t talk to each other properly. It is as though they’ve finally understood what is really important.

2 Likes

Oh no. They’ve interrupted our shitposting venues.

EVERYONE PANIC.

3 Likes

Well if you’re offering I could oblige.

2 Likes

Stress relief.

2 Likes

Silver linings and all that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fuuuu, Aradina. It’s important! Think of the difference. Humans have rotposts, and what do Drifters have? Lancers. Little things flitting through space making no sense and causing problems sometimes by getting larger forces involved.

They are jealous that we can rotpost so easily while they have to build them, I think. It makes sense!

1 Like

Could these recent problems be related to the new forces that the Drifters are encountering?

2 Likes

Truly, the End Times are upon us.

3 Likes

Scandalous.

2 Likes

Rather not, thank you.

Eww…
:face_vomiting:

1 Like

Ms Vess…how hurtful :frowning:

2 Likes

Nothing personal, just nothing worth pursuing. I once had a little piece of Gallante culture in me, it didn’t fill that hole in my heart is all. So I went back tp the Republic.

:wink:

1 Like

:smiley: each to there own of course

3 Likes

Nahh, this seem to be just another case of CONCORD messing with things just because they can.

2 Likes

Could CONCORD be messing with things because the Drifters are distracting people?111?!?!2! Why isn’t Gutter Press on this?

2 Likes

Gutter Press must be busy with more important matters.

3 Likes

Well there was this one summer, t’was a lovely time…

2 Likes