CONCORD and their fluid router woes

Perhaps the on going infiltration of the Federation by Rogue Drones in People Suits has reached a tipping point.

1 Like

We’ve had those for ages, we usually call them ‘Politicians’ though.

2 Likes

OH MY GOD MAYBE THE ROGUE DRONES ARE IN DRIFTER SUITS NOW AND THEY’VE TAKEN OVER GUTTER PRESS!?!?!?!

4 Likes

Drifters seem to know that if you don’t have something nice to say, then don’t say anything. That would pretty much rule them out.

Unless of course it’s an astonishingly clever disguise.

2 Likes

Expect a knock on your door in the next fifteen minutes. No reason.

2 Likes

The nice men in suits would like a chat?

3 Likes

Will this “chat” end in anyone “expiring” at the end? Or will it end in an “unfortunate accident”?

1 Like

Everything is fine. There are no rogue drones posing as organics. There are no rogue drones posing as semi-organics. CONCORD’s fluid router issues were caused by a technican’s error. They were in no way related to any interference from emergent or re-emergent forms of infomorphic life.

4 Likes

But how do you know the technician wasn’t a rogue drone in a people suit?

2 Likes

There are no rogue drones in people suits. There are no rogue drones posing as organics. Everything is fine. Pay no attention to these minor service interruptions and technical issues. There is no threat from any emergent or re-emergent form of infomorphic life.

1 Like

Are you sure?

2 Likes

I am sure. There is no need for alarm. There are no rogue drones posing as organics. Everything is fine.

1 Like

Spoken like a real rogue drone…

3 Likes

That’s exactly what a person wearing a rogue drone suit wearing a people suit would say, to distract attention from rogue drones in people suits wearing a rogue drone suit wearing a people suit !

2 Likes

Beep.

2 Likes

Trinary

Deitra Vess, is a Drifter in a Sebiestor suit !

4 Likes

I do like the suit though, shows taste and style. Perhaps rogue drones have been misjudged.

2 Likes

Have you ever tried a sex-bot with rogue AI?

Such a thrill when you don’t know if the convulsion is from extreme pleasure or because it is trying to kill you.

:heart:

1 Like

I prefer the real thing. Humans I mean, not ‘real’ rogue AI.

2 Likes

I like how people say “real” like it’s a thing.

1 Like