So, uh

Oh, believe me, I do.

More importantly, considering how much they’re relying on throwing us at the ■■■■■■■ trigs, Sansha, what have you, suddenly having a load of us drop off the ■■■■■■■ map is just a bit of a ■■■■■■■ issue. That’s what makes this a ■■■■■■■ problem.

Guy’s right, ain’t no reason to not ■■■■■■■ apologize for an outage if CONCORD’s having a power company moment, so whatever the ■■■■’s going on, cathartic as bitching about CONCORD is (and I know it’d be Capsuleeristan’s national ■■■■■■■ pastime), I don’t think they’re the issue.

CONCORD I know you hate me for my ■■■■■■■■ but please get your network fixed ASAP.

Or… I will… SCREAM.

And so long as CONCORD runs the ■■■■■■■ [fluid router network and cloning infrastructure], anyone doing like they say is a CONCORDite, no matter how hard you ■■■■■■■ hate it. And asking why they aren’t fixing the network when they’re doing what’s good for them and they’re already at the height of ■■■■■■■ girlfriend-ain’t-no-girlfriend (I have no ■■■■■■■ idea what that phrase means).

4 Likes

■■■■.

3 Likes

Watch a holoreel, go to a gravball game, bet on MindClash, walk the Syrikos; I don’t know but the cluster would probably be better off.

1 Like

Cee was right about you.

I swear CONCORD ■■■■■■■ hates Seb Sisters. Every time I try and talk to my sisters, the whole ■■■■■■■ FTL comm network disconnects.

@Anabella_Rella talk to you later.

1 Like

Not even CONCORD is that brave.

2 Likes

The End Times are upon us, and a holy and righteous God is pouring out his Wrath upon us all in payment for our many sins. No one will escape, not the Sebbie Sisters, and certainly not CONCORD and its networks that transmit so much filth and smut.

You’re saying God’s mad because we spent too much ■■■■■■■ time on the Galnet?

Is God my mom?

I mean… kind of.

Nauplius is still just an idiot, though.

4 Likes

I wish your god would nut all over my face.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.