Legit Threat

This is an official legit threat against those who have attacked me. Consider yourselves marked.

1 Like

ooooh, can I be one of them?

4 Likes

And so it begins.

Now is the time of the beginning.

Yea, aeons from now, the archaeologists of the future past, shall look back at this moment and shall say, “Truly, this was when it began. Why didn’t they listen? They could have prevented it.”

Lo. It begins.

6 Likes

Do you mean the people who blew up your stuff, or the people on this board who’ve called you an idiot?

5 Likes

watch your back on the spacestreets

7 Likes

And what exactly do you have to back your threat? I will be waiting at Thera XII - The Sanctuary Institute of Paleocybernetics. The home of the so-called pacifists. I am sure Ms @Ayallah will be there too.

3 Likes

Furthermore:

3 Likes

“You could have prevented this” was always my favorite stage.

1 Like

Also.

2 Likes

So, you are saying AEther’s in that rebellious Caldari working class teenager phase?

If so, we must rejoice, for that means the relevant State organization will drag him to a correction facility.

1 Like

3 Likes

Everyone that crossed me and get away with it had, unfotunately, spent the remainder of their lives regretting that decisiion. Especially when there’s always a few research groups that I happen to know from my days at Caille University…they don’t mind a few “volunteers” every now and then. :smiling_imp:

So, like I’ve written earlier, if you’re posting an open letter to someone, at least let us know who it is you are addressing. Especially if it’s an “official legit threat”. How else are we going to be able to confirm how legit the threat is?
Or did you mean “thread”? Because despite the announcement of the threat, I do not really see a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone, which also causes issues with confirming how legit the threat is.

@Mizhir Do you know what this is about?

1 Like

Yes I do. This is where it all started.

1 Like

Oh, gods, not that.

1 Like

Just as long as everyone remembers I’m a bona fide pacifist. Apparently. That’s a thing.

2 Likes

So many questions. How to answer them all. Best answer I can think of is “There Will Be Blood.”

Yours?

1 Like

I think at this point we can safely move the arrow up to ‘You didn’t listen’.

3 Likes

Pilots, he’s intentionally drawing fire / mockery. Please don’t feed the troll?

1 Like