There's something missing

No bizarre threats, edgy behaviour or megalomanical musings.

I’ll do my best.

I shall drown you all in chocolate.

6 Likes

Is that an idle threat?

2 Likes

More an empty one, I think. The logistics alone are horrible to consider.

2 Likes

I look forward to chocolate drowning.

3 Likes

Two Capsuleers One Cup?

3 Likes

See, this is why we need a new Idle/Empty Threats Thread.

2 Likes

I made the last one. Your turn.

2 Likes

Fiiiiiine

1 Like

How dare you threaten me with chocolate. I find this offensive to my religious and dietary beliefs.

2 Likes

On that note. If you are going to carry out your promise of drowning me in chocolate I will just volunteer.

1 Like

No worries Miss Ember, it’ll change soon I am sure!

1 Like

As you all know I like white chocolate fountains and armour made out of the stuff. Miss me all.

Now about that Dianna Kim statue, I have the budget and plans to make not one, but one in every Caldari system. A wealthy Caldari industrialist has sold up his POCO empire and is all isked up.

Thought you all would be pleased to hear this great news. The erections will proceed post haste unless there are any objections from true Caldari members.

1 Like

Have you talked to her about it? Individualistic praises aren´t exactly the Caldari way of doing things, sure some individual feats are known, but it´s mostly what they done rather than who they are that are the object of celebration.

1 Like

Discussed at length, Kim being a humble warrior declined every request. Only making her more worthy.

Of collective disapproval from her peers? You´re most likely doing her a disservice… Or was that the purpose?

This surely sounds… Gallente

Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Diana frowns on erections

3 Likes

Unless they’re erections of resin missiles.

4 Likes

She appreciates erections of Tibus Heth.

I speak of statues, of course.

5 Likes

I get first dunking. Death by chocolate seems a good way to go.

2 Likes

This thread has got all sticky. Was the chocolate dunking a sucess? Or possibility make it a annual event? Every year one can enjoy the coming of the great hour of chocolating