In the early hours of 04.07.YC121, Sansha’s Nation forces entered the Semiki system in sufficient numbers to successfully reinforce each capsuleer structure present in the area - residual infrastructure from the incident earlier this year, involving compromised station systems, evidence of Rogue Drone and Triglavian data parallels within the affecting malware, and both CONCORD and Drifter intervention following the collection of Triglavian Trinary Datastreams en masse in the system.
Nation is now the second faction to take apparent issue with the structures, following the Drifters’ assaults of each present facility during the turbid days of the events that catalyzed their installation. However, while the Vigilant Tyrannos were seemingly dissuaded from continuing their operations through CONCORD’s deployment of reported “Drifter Countermeasures”, Nation is anticipated to not slow its stride.
Varied ranges of conflict patterns are undergoing analysis, and defense preparations are underway among the independent operating groups for the present structures. However, additional experimental measures are in the process of enactment in the system, given the past-relevant presence of high concentrations of Triglavian Trinary Datastreams in Semiki and Nation’s apparent hostile standings with the Collective:
ACTION PATTERN INVOCATION: OPERATION KRES-MAJÁK
Following the deployment of Triglavian Invasion infrastructure across high-security space, Nation Incursion operations have scaled back drastically. Pattern analysis and hypotheses place the involvement of Trigavian forces in high probability regard for this reduction in activity, specifically referencing the formation of a novel Special Operational Troika emanating from Svarog Clade: Kresnik Svarog.
According to Triglavian Semiosis intercepts, this newly formed Troika has been granted mandate for the unilateral extirpation of all signs of “corruption of hivelinking” detected by the Collective. There is to be no mortification or glorification of the target corruption: only total extirpation.
Various parties suggest the possibility of Kresnik interference in inaccessible Sansha core systems in Anoikis; others suggest that the Nation pullback has been enacted in defensive anticipation of such a possibility, and that the Collective currently lacks proper access to Anoikis systems.
In response to abnormal Nation activity in Semiki, with specific concern for previously situation-central Triglavian Trinary Datastream concentrations in the system, forward praxis of Semiosis Console operational hypotheses are to be invoked.
Operation Kres-Maják encompasses an active attempt to disseminate data and observations of Nation Semiki activity through Svarog Clade Semiosis Consoles, calling for detection, attention, and possible action by Special Operational Troika Kresnik Svarog.
Equipment for the attempted transmission of castings of relevant dataflow, including capsuleer neural input-output data and system+infrastructure observations and records, into the cladeflow(?)network providing service to the Consoles has been transported to Semiki and assembled.
- Transportation of assembly materials to target system
- Assembly of project focus hardware and data infrastructure
- Connection of cobbled input to Svarog Clade Semiosis Consoles
- Transmission of tri-tone test data
- Transmission of shield timer events combat records + recoverable Nation data
- Transmission of second shield timer events, subtracting Nation data
- Maximum multi-node capsuleer observation of timer events
- Collection of local router records, spatio-temporal measurements
- Feeding of now-winnowed converted dataflow into Semiosis Consoles
- Transmission of data collected during armor timer events
- Transmission of aggressing Nation forces data
- Semiosis Conduction Console: Svarog
||Input target for castings of all dataflows
(Crux focus of Operation Kres-Maják)
- Entosis Link
- Neurovisual Input Matrix x33
- Neurovisual Output Analyzer x3
|Multi-Capsuleer Neurovisual and
Infomorph-level data collection
- Spatial Attunement Unit x12
- Cartesian Temporal Coordinator x18
|Spatio-Temporal data collection
- Broadcast Node
- High-Tech Transmitters x3
- Modified Fluid Router x72
|Local Router data collection
- True Slave Decryption Node
|Nation-sourced data decryption
(Head appears indifferent)
REMOVED FROM ASSEMBLY
- Triglavian Quantum Engineering DC x9
- Sleeper Data Interface Protocol x3
|Triglavian data conversion module
- Triglavian Survey Database x33
- Triglavian Trinary Datastream HFN1
- Triglavian Trinary Datastream HFN2
- Triglavian Trinary Datastream HFN3
- Triglavian Trinary Datastream HFN4
- Triglavian Trinary Datastream HFN5
- Triglavian Trinary Datastream HFN6
|Triglavian data conversion source data
(HFN4 and 6 detail Kresnik Svarog)
- Central System Controller
- Trinary State Processor x33
- Sleeper Virtual Energizer
- Antikythera Element x9
- Covert Research Tools x9
- Water-Cooled CPU x3
|Core Transmission Interface hardware