Pure Blind cyber-attack Updates

Pure Blind: Lai Dai

Sent: YC122.08.05 16:46
To: Suha Raibuya,

Suha

News dropped, Lai Dai is gloating about the raids on the scrip networks in Pure Blind, I think the masterminds behind the attack has finally showed their faces and aren’t hiding behind their mercenary muscle anymore.

It appears Intara really were just the brawn on that attack, Lai Dai seem to be the creators of the worm and handed out the orders to carry out the attack. It lines up too, Intara is already involved with Lai Dai and the Khanids around time of their involvement with Intaki Prime

And this is where the whole conspiracy starts getting really interesting. Remember that Subcranial Nanocontroller shipment the Guristas made off with? I’m too believe that tech was made with some of the tech Lai Dai stole from the Intaki people.

Things are starting to line up… Giving me some ideas. Suha, we’re gonna need to get some more people involved with this op, and I know exactly the people i need to contact. Around the time of Lai Dai’s fuckery in the Intaki system, a collective of Intaki Capsuleers formed a “Diaspora” to counter their efforts.

These people got a bone to pick with Lai Dai and by extension their pet mercenaries. And while Guristas are in the crosshairs this time, I’m sure I can see about getting them involved for the sake of just screwing over these Caldari bastards.

Also, given that Lai Dai are showing their hand, they might be the ones with the equipment that made the worm. So I’ll start digging into that and seeing if i can acquire it for Komi so she can come up with a counter.

And if Lai Dai really aren’t the culprits? Who cares, right? Screw them over anyway.

As always’ I’ll be in touch.

• Avio
6 Likes