Monetization Survey

There aren’t any checks and balances, which is why I hear that PLEX is worth like ten times in terms of labor-hours compared to real EVE.

I don’t give two shits about Echoes, but from what I’ve been told, there’s no PvP in high-sec at all, and in low-sec you have to “flag” yourself or some such. I don’t know how reliable that information is, but it sounds fairly realistic considering the game’s intent.

1 Like

Guess I’ll stay far away from it then, my bs alarm would be doing overtime.

I wish there was some item that reset the jump clone timer in stations.

While not an ‘item’, alts can help you if you want to be present in multiple places when the jump clone cooldown is limiting you.

True then I guess that promotes this new expert sp boost in the store.

Yea. I was on board the eve echoes hype train myself in mid 2020 but after it launched it just wasn’t all that fun. At the time, there was literally no content other than ratting NPCs but with lots of attention cuz you only have trash tier items early on into the game, doing VERY broken pvp, or playing the market. I decided I didnt wanna play a mobile version of eve thats all ratting and stopped playing. Since then Ive heard its only gotten worse, and Ive never looked back

In eve echoes, theres no pvp at all in hisec. Ganking isnt allowed by game mechanics, if you try to shoot someone it just wont. This means theres no checks and balances for hisec pve and later on (or maybe already, idk. I havent played since a few days after launch) people will be free to turbokrab in maximum blingy all they want and nobody will be able to do anything about it

Gives some hardcore, risk averse hisec krabs in EvE a “happy moment” while shouting for similar changes in EvE online. Sad.

Exactly. Anyone who wants to krab to their heart’s content uninterrupted has a place in eve echoes

1 Like

It also gives others the opportunity to let them know hello kitty online / EVE Echoes with PvP free safe hisec space is that way. :arrow_forward: :arrow_forward: :arrow_forward:

:smirk:

2 Likes

Like Hi-Sec gankers? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ganking isnt krabbing

It is really though. You are killing stuff for ISK and you are taking even less risks than the players you are ganking. What risk do you take?

1: You don’t produce anything (raw ISK or items), in fact you do the opposite and destroy lots of stuff

2: If it just has to be ISK positive to be krabbing, does that mean other forms of hunting that either dont involve much risk or are generally very profitable (such as hunting DED runners) are also krabbing? I dont think its krabbing if youre hunting someone’s DED Tengu or whatever

1 Like

If I gank someone and get loot, them I can sell that loot and I have more ISK than I did before. Whether it’s an ISK faucet or sink is besides the point. It’s still ISK positive for me.

Krabbing is low risk ISK making activities, so yes. Let’s not pretend hunting a Hi-sec Tengu is somehow high risk, if a ship is fit for PVE then it’s going to die pretty much for free. Neut it and it’s game over.

Hi-sec ganking is the most risk-averse gameplay in all of EVE excluding activities which takes place in stations.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.