Moving my settings between iMac computers

So I just got a new iMac, and I’m trying to move my settings. Everything I’ve read isn’t working. I’ve gone to:

MacintoshHD/Users//Library/Application Support/EVE Online/p_drive/Local Settings/Application Data/CCP/EVE/SharedCache/wineenv/drive_c/users//Local Settings/Application Data/CCP/EVE/c_tq_tranquility/

Copied that, moved it to the new computer, and nothing.

Then I moved the entire SharedCache folder. Still nothing.

Any ideas? I really don’t want to start from scratch. Thanks!

Edit your first post, and move it to the Mac OS portion of the forums, and someone should be able to help you.

https://forums.eveonline.com/c/technology-research/mac-os/78

1 Like

You have my condolences.

2 Likes

Foggy this is your papi speaking why are you so negative I teach you better than that. That man never has made you pain I am sure he is a very gentle man maybe you can make becoming friends with him. Please stop making hateful racism a Macintosh PC one love papi xoxo

1 Like

No condolences required, I assure you. I’ve developed myself as a human being such that my self esteem isn’t decided by which logos I’m wearing, what car I drive, or even which company happens to make the computer that works best for my needs. It’s a peaceful way to live.

Thanks, and done!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.