• Breacher - [3,999,999 ISK]

• Rifter - [2,999,999 ISK]

• Punisher - [2,999,999 ISK]

• 1MN Afterburner I [699,999 ISK]

• 75mn Gatling Rail I - [399,999 ISK]

• 150 mm Railgun I - [499,999 ISk]

• Salvager I - [399,999 ISK]

• Warp Disruptor I - [399,999 ISK]

Now, I wanna use this update as an opportunity to tell everyone a story about a pilot I’ve met in this region though my industry efforts out here.

See, it all starts with me looking over my market transactions one day, and seeing that one of my Condors was purchased. Always brings a smile to my face when even a single unit of anything I’m selling out here is bought.

Now typically, I’ll occasionally attempt to contact people who buy my goods to see if I can get some knowledge on what their needs or wants are so I can adjust my production priorities. So I send the buyer a message, pilot’s name was Eddiie of a corp called Hooded Underworld Guys .Residents of 6NJ8-V in fact, very local to these parts.

Now Eddiie hits me back and is actually cordial, I asked him what he was using his Condor for and he told me they gave it a rookie capsuleer they popped that was coming into Venal.

An honorable gesture I thought, but i did some digging on their public killboard ((Not sure if I’m allowed to link killboards here)) and found the pilot in question, Nina Siccoli. A Caldari Capsuleer fresh out of the State War Academy.

So I reach out to Nina and ask what it is she was looking for out here, figured they were trying to put in work with the Guristas…So hey, I hooked her up with a worm I’d constructed, along with a basic line of tier one modules. Encourage them to give it another go. And latter a venture and badger to continue help get them settled in.

And she came back alright. She even started growing a closer bond with the Hooded Underworld chaps I mentioned prior, tagged along to hunt some MTUs one day even. Even helped me bookmark a wormhole connection back to high security space to source some new blueprints! A wormhole that she would also use to smuggle over 150,000 units of pyerite for me into 6NJ8-V with a Heron before the gate collapsed! Pyerite is a material I currently have up as a buy order for 10 ISK a unit, five more than Jita at the time of posting.

Then? Not more than 12 or 15 hours after making this post - I helped scout them all the way from N5Y-4N to 6NJ8-V…seven jumps off nullsecurity space with a Badger. They were already doing runs without a scout, evidence being two more entries of pyerite being sold to me. This however was the "big: lost as she put it…So I rush out to N5Y-4N (Admittedly confusing her for saying she was in 6NJ8-V at first) and guide her all the way back to 6NJ8-V where she drops a massive pile of 400,000 Pyerite on me.

…Small potatoes to massive nullsec industrial sectors. To a single man such as myself? That’s huge. That is real fuel to my industrial efforts and I am grateful to have met such an ambitious pilot like Nina Siccoli.

And if I never built and sold that one Condor, I never would’ve met them.

3 Likes