πŸ”₯ NEGATIVE ENTROPY - SOV NULL PVE - WE FOWM W0LTA Alliance - ALL TZ WELCOME

RECRUITMENT CURRENTLY ON HOLD

Negative Entropy. is currently recruiting newbros and veterans alike! We are part of WE FOWM W0LTA alliance and the HOSTILE STATES Coalition together with WE FORM V0LTA along with other alliances.

Negative Entropy. is primarily a ratting and mining corp where you are free to PVE in nullsec with minimal interference

We Offer:

• No PAPS or mandatory fleets
  • Alpha Clone Friendly
  • Very occasional Mid-large fleet PVP
  • SRP (ship replacement program) for fleet fights
  • Ratting in the BEST space in the game Fade & Deklein
  • Unlimited ice and mineral mining
  • All the indy infrastructure to support production from reactions all the way up to capitals!
  • A well stocked nullsec market
  • Jump Freighter Service to and from Jita
  • Active coalition members in all timezones
  • Mumble and Discord
  • Access to a plethora of citadels

We require:

• Be active
  • Submit your ESI for validation (through our website)

To apply: join β€œNegative Entropy.” in-game channel (remember the dot!)

RECRUITMENT CURRENTLY ON HOLD

Join the new V0LTA sponsored newbro corp!

actively recruiting everyone!

come make isk today!

come make isk no strings attached!

Is WE FOWM WOLTA accepting any corps at the moment?

YES WE ARE

checkout ⚑ WE FOWM W0LTA - RECRUITING CORPS - JOIN THE HOSTILE STATES COALITION! for info

Let me talk to the corp and i will get back with you asap

Ok i just talked with some of your peoples.It appears you guys are kept out of the safe ratting zones and are basically meatshields.On top of that you are referred to as β€œrenters”.Does that sound accurate?

There is one off limits area to prevent awoxing that is all VNX const, other than that there is loads of very good space available https://evemaps.dotlan.net/alliance/WE_FORM_V0LTA/

This is simply not the case, many groups with lax recruitment standards such as pandemic horde have off limits areas to prevent spys awoxing capital ships. There is plenty of very good quality sov to rat in much better than you would get in the vast majority of nullsec alliances. I have not misinformed anyone it is all clearly laid out here and in mails that I have sent to people joining.

All of this space in Dek https://i.imgur.com/sczoTsI.png and this space in Fade https://i.imgur.com/L1ldXpR.png is available for anyone in the alliance to use, literally some of the best systems in the game sec status wise along with multiple good sec status deadend systems.

I must ask you to please stop derailing my recruitment thread, if you have issues please go post on Reddit but this is not the place. We have not misinformed anyone if anyone is misinformed it is because they are incapable of reading.

New requirement, people must have at least primary school reading comprehension :joy:

MAKE LOADS OF ISK WITH US IN SOME OF THE BEST SOV IN THE GAME!

This could be you, join today!

And the cringe posting begins

:moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

:crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab:

:crab: :crab:

:crab: