We Are A Real Life First Corp
Nothing Is Mandatory)
PvP Wing / PvE Wing
7 Days a week schedule( Non Mandatory, simple options for you)
- Highsec corporation. our pvp training fleets will take us into lowsec or nullsec.
- Please read this post, if you truly understand how to separate a game from your life, to never feel anger towards others on a screen, please, by all means, carry on reading.
- Be advised that i am simply rebuilding. From in 2016 i ran a 500+ man corp living in lowsec and then in nullsec, So we are looking to rebuild. Please give us your time and we will reward it with fun.
What we require:
- No Skill Point Req / Age However, We Ask 16+
- Newbie PvP and PVE Classes Are Available
- We are an active and growing corporation.
- we need more females in corp so honey can have girls night out.
- Nothing is mandatory, nothing is demanded, you’re either online or you’re not. It’s as simple as that, your life shouldn’t be sculptured around an online virtual world. No matter how good the game is. Never let a game come to own your soul.
Activities will include:
- Triglavian fleets!
- Teaching proper fleet ques
- What is a jump clone?
- Actual Industry
- nullsec/lowsec pvp
- Cheap PvP is Efficient
- Let’s get Ganked!
- Fits for PvE AND PvP
- Lots more!
EvE Online is by far the most complicated MMO on the market, the cast choices of which career in-game you can take, be it PvP or PvE, or both; are astounding in their complications. The simple myth of EvE Online of needing players with millions of skill points to PvP is absurd. We have a collection of frigate and destroyer setups that can get you into PvP within 15 hours of starting EvE Online. We will help you, no matter what your skill points, to get into a tackler frigate or destroyer and take part in what we do. NRDH. has a very laughable attitude towards PvP. We will teach you how to align, warp as a fleet, explain how targets are called out etc.
isk wise, i have several new players that have now several billion ISK in assets within just a few months of playing, YOUR WALLET IS GONNA BE YUGGGEEE! We will teach you how to become successful in eve as you further your character and it’s abilities in this expanding game.
As with all new guys in Eve it is hard to make that first billion to buy your skillbooks. We will help as much as we can with skillbook purchases. Also we will provide access to literally every BPO in the game for Industry guys.
we have a good group that runs abyssal sites daily. we get people together to form a proper doctrine for the fleet and run abyssal sites!
We know that choosing a corp can be a daunting issue, so we offer all potential members a weeks trial, join us, take the week, join the ops, see how you get on, if u don’t like it, you can simply leave and we will happily give you a recommendation to any CEO who requests one from us, what do you have to loose? Take the trial
- We will also provide you with fully fitted Destroyers to run PvP ops everytime there is a fleet!
- We also have very experienced PvE pilots that can teach and provide you the ability to make more isk than a super can provide without having to use a supercarrier.
Exploration in EvE is not really a team game, you can do it effectively yourself. That being said, we do endeavour to make sure there are people on hand to help you, join you or even run that damned site you just can’t take out, or found a nice ore field? Call us up, we shall help empty it. In regards to WH’s, we have no aspirations to head there. The logistics for such a move are nothing short of being a pain in the ass. We explore all avenues in eve online, from High Sec to low/null/wh’s - nothing is out of reach for us.
we have our own reasonable buyback program, to include icebetls. etc as well as provide the best boosts the game has to offer.
Other fun benefits of the corp!
- SRP [ Ship Replacement Program]
- All doctrine ships are to be fully SRP’d for fleets.
- In NRDH we have built a VERY good relationship with incursion community’s, we have access to good channels with a chance to constantly run incursions in nullsec which in short, will land you billions of ISK a week easily. we urge all new and old members joining to run these.
- In NRDH. we don’t believe in taking big powerful ships and trying for the valour kill, we like to take out small ships in gangs of ten to twenty pilots and simply go look for a fight. Make no mistake, as a FC I couldn’t care less about our corporations killboard, I really couldn’t give a damn. I lead fleets for fun, sometimes we win, and sometimes we lose. But as long as the fleet has had fun, I count it a success. PvP for me is about the hunt, the kill and having fun, stats be damned.
So, this is NerdHerd. no secrecy, no hidden agenda, we want you to know what you are signing up for.
If this corporation is something you feel you can get behind or would like to simply trial, join our public chat, mail a recruiter and ask to join!
Join “Nerdherd Pub" and read the channel MOTD [Message Of The Day] – If not, thanks for reading.