Nerf Ganking Megathread

Should be really easy to beat me and get the 10 billion, then.

I don’t have to, you have beaten yourself. I mean, have you thought about hiring Blackflag. to defend your war HQ with that imaginary 10 billion? :exploding_head: (I do love this!)

Anyway thanks for giving me such a laugh. You have called me a white knight in the past, so that makes this especially amusing.

What if Blackflag is the group she made mad?

You also kicked me from the AG channel for saying Blackflag is a war dec corp so :smiley:

So do you want me to pay them instead of you?

Are you challenging me to go after you, Dracvlad? You can certainly do that, but I’m obviously not going to put up money and various other conditions in your favor if I do.

No, I have friends in BF, but I wouldn’t ask them to nor expect them to defend my citadel for free since I respect their time.

Dracvlad is like the guy at the gym who tells all his buddies that he can deadlift more than you can, and then when you tell him “alright I’m up for a friendly contest” he says that he doesn’t have to prove anything because he saw you do cardio so that means you’re not even a real lifter.

For real. Yennoe, I used to at least respect Githany and Co, but TBH that fell away when she just rampantly boot licks this guy and supports his SAing ways and defense of it.

I mean it still just blows my mind. He is an absolute useless quafe and you go to bat and wreck your whole corp’s rep for him?

I just can’t understand the reasoning LOL.

I think the gears are starting to turn in that hamster brain of his, and he’s realizing that I just might do it his way. What was an opportunity to have a fox hunt with a whole lot of guarantees and a chance to win big money is just going to end up with him talking a lot of smack from within a Uedama station.

Most times now when I’m in there, he isn’t even there.

But then neither is Githany so LOL

This challenge is bullshite and pathetic. It is just you virtue signalling on the forums and trying to bluster. Makes no difference to me at all because it is a hapless and stupid challenge. I doubt that you have 10 billion to start with in any case.

I am not challenging you to do anything, that is your call, it is up to you what you try to do. I said that as a war deccer you could war dec the alliance I am in, and could have done this since December 2021, but you did not, why are you even asking things like are you challenging you to go after me. I don’t care what you do.

And if you have 10 billion you should use that to safeguard your war HQ, use mercs.

Except I have never said anything like this at all, you did. I just keep pointing out the issues with the game and the game balance and that upsets you so you go all emotional on me and make dumb challenges.

I told you right from the start when I became aware that you were doing some dumb challenge that you had the power to do so, that you are still waffling on the forums about it just proves what a waste of space you are.

Uedama station, is that the level of your intel? LOL.

You don’t have to worry about it, it will be held by a third party. You can even choose who it would be (as long as it’s someone neutral like Chribba or Mike).

Anyway, I’m kind of curious why you just keep digging this hole ever deeper for yourself. Ducking a challenge while at the same time talking about how weak and unskilled the person challenging you is makes you look bad, not me. My job ended when I made the proposal. You’re the one who keeps droning on and on about this like some kind of unhinged dictator.

Everyone can see that you’re afraid, but also don’t have the integrity to politely decline, choosing instead to rant about my “lack of EVE skills” like some kind of propaganda minister. I’m getting the exact effect I wanted, and I don’t even actually have to pay 10 billion ISK or lose a single ship for it. Thanks, Dracvlad!

You are the one digging the hole, you are a war deccer, and you are challenging me to war dec you. You have an excuse that someone will remove your war HQ as soon as you put it up. That may be true, but it is also a joke, if you have 10 billion you can quite easily hire Blackflag for the defence of that structure.

That was showing weakness, in this game you get around such things by using your brain. Making it more difficult, but instead you whine about someone taking down your war HQ. If you do war then you have to be able to do that war, and in a way isn’t this showing that the war HQ system works? So get off that complacent butt of yours and work out what you have to do to be able to keep a war HQ.

In this game you have to work to be able to do what you want, you have to fight to be able to do things. Hence my comment on weakness, your challenge was weakness.

You can say that I am afraid, you can think that I am afraid, whatever, no worries for me. I have to ask what am I supposed to be afraid of? Am I supposed to be afraid of a hub camper in a market hub that I do not use who cannot do offensive wars and has to beg me to war dec them. Your entire position and effort was weak, and you know it.

I have no interest in your pathetic challenge, just as I had no interest in Dom Arkaral wanting a duel at a time way out of my TZ. If you want to come after me then come after me, things like this are best done first and then talked about.

Why should I politely decline when it is just a stupid attempt at forum warfare.

I don’t think I said you lacked skills, I think you are showing weakness. Get your story right please.

You’d have to login and undock, for someone to come after you.

If I go after you, you’re going to stop playing. Or you’ll schlep on over to some null-sec rental hovel and talk trash from under the cover of the locals’ capital umbrella, calling me a “bad player” for not “dealing” what that too. You move goalposts. It’s your game, Dracvlad, and it’s a matter of public record; everyone here knows your modus operandi.

The fact that you had to bring up me “not having the money” makes it wholly evident that you’re looking for excuses, as opposed to making rational criticisms. You’re literally acting like a little kid right now.

You keep calling me weak and a bad player, and if I am, then what does that make you, as someone who’s refusing to accept a heavily incentivized challenge from a weak and bad player?

Now you are just making excuses, are you a hunter killer or not? Can you think of any more excuses? You are doing the full gambit here, these are all things that a war deccer has to deal with are they not? I have already said that I am in nullsec by the way…

The ISK is better used to hire mercs to defend your war HQ, if you have it of course. I will just keep repeating that.

I said that this pathetic challenge was a show of weakness. As for the bad player comment, I just said that you were mainly hunting noobs on the Amarr undock and when you linked an overview suggested that you would easily be able to dock that Macherial up, I was not expecting to see a loss mail from that. Does that make you a bad player? You are reacting as if it did.

Be a war deccer and a hunter killer, play the game, use your brain make it difficult for your enemies that are blocking you, you tell everyone on the forums to harden up and do it, and yet you can’t do it yourself. And that is the reality of it.

So what would declaring war on you accomplish? The entire point of the challenge is to get you to come out of null-sec and actually be active, which is why I put up the reward. If I come to you and you sit docked until I get bored and leave, it would be a pointless exercise.

I can’t really follow along the conversation, but this go me thinking: if someone challenged me to a 10B ISK duel – a ridiculous sum – how could I show up in an equally ridiculous ship, for fun and giggles?

Battle nereus first comes to mind, but that is on the “tryhard” end of the spectrum. I was thinking of stalemating with a very damp/moist keres or celestis, or a joke ship loaded up with capacitor mods and multiple reppers to make it take a long long time to wear out and kill, or a stupid killmail like fitting a ship to have 1 of each kind of weapon (projectile, hybrid, laser, you know just in case) and have shield, armor, and hull tank (also just in case). And obligatory exotic dancers and drugs on board.

Thanks for the fun mental diversion.

It’s not a duel. Duel would imply a single fight with predetermined rules, ship types, etc.

This is a challenge to a completely open-ended conflict. Basically he kept running his mouth about “keeping entire fleets docked by himself,” et cetera, so I called him out on it.

Now he’s finding literally every excuse under the sun not to do it, despite the fact that I offered him a whole bunch of handicaps and incentives.

Haha,

I once accepted a honor duel from Omega Theta, but I wanted neutral status to get the use of his POCO’s back which I had war decced because his tax was so high compared to his others, it turned out to be an error. I had a reason to do it.

I made him chew on a double plated Maller with a small armour repper, took him ages to kill it in his wolf and I let him kill it, could have docked up at any time, or brought out another character and killed the wolf.

Things like this are fun.

Understood. Still, thanks for the mental exercise, was fun to think about. Best of luck getting any substantive reaction.

You can’t even get that right, this all started when I said that people could remove ganker structures that were used as perches. Something that I have been involved in.

Case in point:

I let him kill it

See what I mean?