New Alliance seeking fresh blood, any level of experience welcome!

After several previous false starts it is my hope that my new alliance, 0 Phux Given, might become a runaway success story. I have learned much about what to do and what not to do from my previous attempts. We are open to both individual pilots and whole corporations joining us. We welcome everyone from day one alpha pilots to decade-plus old veterans. We ask only that you keep an open mind and a willingness to set your salt aside and be a team player. We do not currently have a stake in any particular area of space and are open to claiming and developing any, as we have experience in them all, in partnership and coordination with our member pilots and corporations.

In short: We’re new but motivated. Bring us your dream, your vision or your goal and let us aid you in making it a reality.

2 Likes

Anyone interested in having their corp join the alliance or their character join one of our corps should hop on our discord server to say hi and see if you might be a good fit for us using the link below.

2 Likes

if you don’t mind new pilots with new corps i will join the alliance
we will probably be mostly newbies and alphas

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.