New Bank of New Eden

I like how OP has zero charm whatsoever. I’m kinda surprised this thread is still even open. Who’s giving this dude money anyway? I mean, not their names, but, you know, their IQ or whatever?

Couple of things, first I’m not ag3nt jita. Second of all, yes that is at will. Like it or not you gave that person ownership in your business. If they really are as big of a troll as you say they are then that shows bad judgement on your part. Just because you messed up and gave someone ownership in your business that you don’t like. That doesn’t give you the right to then go and invalidate their shares. What you should of done was contact that person and ask if you could buy them out of their shares. Let me ask you this, since ag3nt jita still actually owns those shares, what happens if he sells those to another player?

1 Like

I’m not trolling. You lie about me and you lie about your business. The bank’s first billion profit was made out of my asset donation to the bank. It is not profit, it was a donation. Secondly you cannot revoke my investment, i am still an investor and if you stop paying me, it will be considered scamming and i will be the first victim of your scam. Im nobody to judge your intelligence, but you make yourself look like a joke, a bad one.

All of this over less than 10 bil? We clearly need more banks.

On my side it’s not about isk, it’s about that i hate lies and liars.

Some day I want to care as little about isk as @Zahara_Cody <3

Invest in things like this and that day will never come.

1 Like

TBH, this is a public forums. So long as he stays on topic, theres not really any claim to harassment here that you can make.

At least the website’s pretty decent

I would add that how come a share holder won’t get dividents pay? I mean what’s wrong with that ? Business is business nothing personal.

Bump - November dividends paid.

can confirm

confirmed

Dividends on 80 shares confirmed in full

Also, interest from separate deposit account paid as well.

I have not received any payment. Scam confirmed.

This thread is awesome.

I would like to voice my opinion that agent jita is problematic and i see no problems in op buying the shares back without consent and discontinuing payment.

Hopefully you arent a scam, op! Ill give you some isk on monday and join your channels. My word is worth little but ill post here if you pay me. Ill also post here if you dont though. See you monday!

Thing is while agent owns those shares, he/she/it/they are technically still shareholders that are having dividends withheld, this could have been handled differently and better.
What if agent gives those shares to another person? that person also becomes a share holder, would dividends be paid again then?

Agent doesn’t own any shares. They were forcefully dissolved.

not according to banks own post " Although you hold shares," unless i missed something else, to be honest I really dont care though, I only read this for giggles.

I still own the shares.