New Bank of New Eden

Techically, they could. However, I do track all the shares held by the shareholders, and the dividends would not be paid. I have repaid Ag3nt Jita’s 2 bought shares (I sent them 20M to cover the price of the shares) but they have NOT returned the shares. Essentially, its is I who have been SCAMMED by Ag3nt Jita.

However, I realise I am just feeding the troll by replying here.

They refused to give back the shares, that are essentially useless now.

They will claim to “own” 10 shares, although as explained above, only 2 were invested and 8 were freely given by the bank at that time. All 10 shares are VOID.

Exactly, because they gave me no option - they would not return the shares.

You have no option. I havent accepted your buyback so i really dont know what you are talking about. Even if you bought back two of my shares, i still own 8 which i got for making a website for you, donating a billion to you in assets and for giving advice to you. :thinking:

Ok, I’ll bite.

And you were saying you don’t like liars? Where is this billion donation?

In 3 or 4 different donations, you dont remember our first deal when i gave you 350m worth of items? :thinking:

350M I remember, 1B I do not. :thinking:

You mean that scam one you ripped? The badly designed one? :thinking:

You are hilarious right now but please keep doing it im laughing so hard :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah agent accepted the isk for the shares but has not returned them. Scam indeed.

I rejected the offer. If i want to sell my shares, i set the price and not the bank. I havent accepted anything, it was a donation from the bank because he loves me so much i guess.

Returning the favor, eh?

1 Like

If you hard truly rejected the offer you would have returned the sent isk. You didn’t though, you accepted the isk and therefor the offer. Scam.

Even if your space lawyering were correct, which it isn’t, Ag3nt_Jita would still be the scammee as he had 10 shares, but was only paid for two.

Negative. Agent did not purchase the other 8.

sigh The world we live in.

@OP, I stopped following this thread and hadn’t read it for a month. My prediction was scam or incompetence. I’m still not entirely sure which. I guess it doesn’t matter which. Failure is failure.

Reading is hard isnt it? :rofl:

Whether Ag3nt paid for them or not (which he did through labour) isn’t relevant, as the shares were awarded to him in any event. He owns them, the bank is refusing to pay dividends to him, and the bank has not made any offers to repurchase those shares.

Sounds like he’s been scammed to me.

Trololol. Because I totally want to send more isk to him to not receive the shares back ? Shall I paint a sign on me saying “I Give out Free ISK!”

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I said the bank hasn’t made any offers. Making someone an offer doesn’t mean unconditionally sending them ISK. You would negotiate a repurchase of the shares at a price both you and him can agree upon. If you can’t agree upon a price, then you should pay him dividends based on the ten shares that he owns.

I said you donated 20m to me for a reason. Not knowing what a share is or how business works is not my problem, its yours and your investor’s problem.