New Bank of New Eden

Just think of it as if Bank had split the shares in a fashion that caused Agent’s shares to be useless and worthless. Just without all the math.

It is what it is and it isn’t wrong.

If my shares are “useless and worthless”, then all the shares are because they are all the same.

That isn’t how it works.

Except of course it is. Ag3nt Jita is correct. All the shares are the same.

Nope! As you can see, Agent’s worthless shares aren’t paying out.

Voiding shares without compensation (regardless how he ‘got’ them) and not paying dividends. That’s theft. That’s a scam.

Companies can not ‘void’ shares simply because they one day decide they dont like an investor. Regardless of how much of a dummy he may or may not be. You’d be in jail if real world.

He is not ‘required’ to accept any offer for his shares; and if he has shares he must be paid divdends at the current rate.

Anything else… is the very definition of a Scam. By a EVE "Bank’. Big Surprise. Again. Stay away.

Agreed. This is how it should work, not how it works when you dont know the basics of shares and business.

EDIT: anyways im ready to send my shares to a new player if you promise to send him isk.

Because he’s being scammed, as we already discussed.

The shares weren’t voided. They were diluted. He still has ownership! Just the dividends deserved are less than .01 isk a month. Maybe it will reach .01 isk in a year?

Here’s a story of the exact same thing happening at facebook.com. Maybe agent should sue?

Dude no matter what you do, say or find. Noone cares + you are wrong ehh.

The point is you were a problem and you were worked out. That’s all it was. Nobody was scammed.

Just so you know, you can send the shares directly to the corporation. No need for bank to get online or find a new investor.

o7

I hope you know how i became a problem. All i did was asking one question, which the bank refused to answer and “revoked” my shares, banned from the channel, blocked me and started lying about me to my friends. Lmao. I do not support scamming, you shouldnt either. o7 :wink:

Just popped in to say I said this was a scam and it is :dealwithitparrot:

Dont know why you mentioned this. Your business (scam) did not even do the steps that facebook.com did.

a. Did you set up a new entity to ‘buy’ the previous entity with new investors? (that was the vehicle for dilution! , not an (scam) ‘anouncement’ on a message board!).
b. Did the ‘cut-down’ investor still ‘sign’ the ending release? (as it S. did with Facebook).

RTF article that you quoted. You did none of these.

Yes, one can argue that S was ‘screwed’ but he was still ‘screwed’ to the tune of his intial 15K investment still being worth 4B! I’ll take that level of screwing any day!

Anyways; I dont have a dog in this fight… just calling out the scam. I’m done from here. Your excuses dont hold water. Hopefully one day EVE will setup a mechanism for a real EVE bank, as without it… EVERY EVE BANK IS A SCAM. It’s only a mater of time!

Once again! Offtopic, this is not a facebook thread. Please.

This is true. It is properly a thread about the New Scam of New Eden.

1 Like

In four months time, I will still be here. And most likely much longer…

I will still be generating profit, shareholders will still be receving dividends (apart from Ag3nt Jita of course - but then again, they’ve most likely been buying shares with their alts).

And you will still be here claiming a scam. Nothing ever changes.

I havent bought shares on other characters. Anyways stop this bs, you scammed me and its ok. I dont care about isk. I bought your shares for fun, not for profit as i said before and im getting alot of fun out of them. Totally worth the scam thing. :rofl:

Clearly not, you scammed me out of 20M for your 2 shares :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Correct. ALL banks in EvE end up being scams, and this one has already proven itself so.