New Bank of New Eden

The Last Word.

Seems you guys always want it.

And, you have zero evidence I have scammed - dividends have always been paid. So please, stop with the ■■■■■■■■ and misinformation.

Or don’t and give me more advertising.

You admitted having scammed Ag3nt Jita by voiding his shares because you didn’t like a question he asked.

Hello, my name is Evidence

I said his shares are void. I did NOT admit I scammed him. I paid him back the 20M he invested.

I didnt know you are selling two type of shares. If mines are void, the rest is void too because all shares are the same. Just saying.

I love your comments Ag3nt Jita :smile:

They are a special snowflake kind of stupid.

Banksky you are offtopic again omg stupid. Get back to the original topic… geez :kissing_smiling_eyes::rofl:

Hahaha you are right :blush:

Voiding someone’s shares because they asked a question you didn’t like is a scam. It shows you to be petulant and untrustworthy with decent amounts of money. Your website pretends you can maintain the same % profits however high your capital goes which anyone with any economic sense knows is false. Pretty sure you voided Ag3nt’s shares when he mentioned a similar problem, rather than answer a legitimate question.

You admitted you voided someone’s shares because you did not like him, and that makes you a scammer. There’s nothing essentially wrong with being a scammer, but you are one none the less :blush:

1 Like

The Bank giveth and the Bank taketh away.

2 Likes

Source? I’ve not made that claim anywhere. It’s very easy to claim something, and not have anything to back it up with. Exactly like your comments.

I can’t believe anyone still invests after reading this embarrassing thread.

I can’t believe people still troll when they have nothing to say :smiley:

Your “bank” is a fraud, like all EvE banks have been and will be. You admitted to voiding someones purchased shares on a whim, and that makes you a scammer. Like other banks before you, this will end when you have convinced enough people to join you that you can not generate enough profit to make worthwhile interest payments at which point you will burn your name and start over. That’s how it’s done.

I provided a source, you merely avoided the fact. Other than your website, other evidence of your poor business acumen and shady practices can be found throughout this thread. You repeatedly try to justify voiding someone’s rightfully purchased shares because you felt like it. If you had an answer to the hard question you were asked you would not have needed to void anyone’s rightfully purchased shares since you would have had nothing to hide.

Pretend i’m saying nothing… Your bank is a fraud and a failure because you aren’t a good enough scammer or banker (scammer) to make any decent money at it :smile:

I’ll just requote your last quote again, “Your website pretends you can maintain the same % profits”

So you just proved yourself full of :poop: You have no source, and nothing to back up your claims.

The source is your website and your posts, as I explained. You are a scammer by your own admission.

Everyone knows your game :sunglasses:

Quote me the page that claims what you say? You can’t! Because you are so full of :poop:

Claims, mis-information, and nothing to back it up.

You made an asset prediction on your website and didn’t take into account any loss of % increase when increasing (doubling) the capital. That’s not how it works, but it’s important for you to convince people on your website that you’re rocketing straight to the top rather than struggling to gain trust. It being your website tho, the only place you can’t control what people say is here :wink: Even in your player made channel you ban people who ask you relevant but embarrassing questions about your finances.

I have answered your question. Now answer mine :

Why should anyone trust you with their money when you voided someone’s shares on a whim? What stops you from voiding everyone’s shares and keeping their cash?

Nothing aside from your reputation, which is not looking good at all.

It’s a projection to act as much as a personal target for me, as well as something to look back on personally and go - oh, that may have not been right for me. Or, yes, I got that right. My predictions so far have been pretty accurate, in my opinion.

As for your question, what stops anyone doing anything? This is EVE. Your space lawyering aside, nothing you say has any credence to it either. I don’t see why I should justify myself to you. I don’t know you, I don’t care to know you, and I really, don’t give a damn what you think.

To really answer your question - of course I’m not just on a whim going to void anyone else’s shares. Why do you think I did it this once?

Maybe creating a FAKE website has something to do with it? No? Of course not, in your opinion, that’s just fine.

I’m not trolling. You’re here pretending you know how to run a bank, meanwhile, this whole thread is evidence that you have no idea what you’re doing. It’s like seeing a twelve year old in a suit pretending they know about business, it’s embarrassing. Jita essentially asked you to clarify your own statement about it being “fairer” and you turned it into a fiasco. I don’t know if this is a scam, I just think you’re incompetent.