[SERVICE] Eden Trade Broker (Independent 3rd party for EVE Transactions)

Needing a broker for an EVE transaction? Such as Citadel transfers, Poco’s, ISK transfers, or anything that requires a trusted 3rd party to help mediate the deal then contact me.

I have been running and managing one of EVE’s best investments and operate over 15,000 market orders all over New Eden with over 900billion isk of investors trust and isk! Trusted with over 1 Trillion worth of invested assets for pilots all over New Eden!

No matter the deal let me help you broker it so each parties assets and isk remains secured and nobody gets ripped off!

Fee:

• If assets: 5% of the estimated value of the overall assets paid in ISK
  • If ISK: 5% of the ISK being brokered

Contact Discord: Eden Trade#7009
In-game: Eden Trade

More info on Eden Trade:

https://www.newedentradeandmarket.co/

Service is still available

Need help doing a deal message me!

If u need me let me know!

Let me know if you need use of my service!

My alliance just used this service to transfer a fort. This service is fast and reliable. 100% would use again in the future.

I used this service. Although this character is one of my alt, this service is 100% reliable and proceed fast. If there are something to use broker, I’ll use this service again :smiley:

Still available to help!

service is still available!

Hit me up if you need a broker for your transactions

Still open if you need me! Need those Delve Citadels transferred to papi? Contact me!

Still around if You need me!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.