"New"bro looking for PVP / Wardec'ers / Merc šŸ”Ŗ Corp

Hi,

My name isā€¦ too long :scream: I know

I used to play EvE in 2009 if I can remember. I didnā€™t play for a while, forgot my first account creds. Maybe a friend of mineā€™s still playin it or have sold it. Dunno, its not a big deal.
Anyway ! Iā€™ve created a new one, sexy fake terrorist name, bought a pack for $$ and here we go !
Fresh start as you can see, with Omega account because I really want to be invested into that toon.

After some talking my old friends still alive, they suggested me to post here.

What I want
My goal is to grow into a stable corporation, an active one. A familly, a community.
I want to kill things and have experienced bros with me to have fun with. When Iā€™ll be online : it is to kill and participate :slight_smile: So roams, camp, whatever. Iā€™d be glad to have content whenever Iā€™m online.
Iā€™m willing to follow class cause I might be rusty, be trained as a killer :hocho:, a machine. :gun: and I mean it.
Participate in fleet/gang, suicide gank myself. I donā€™t care !
Gather tears and loots from my targets who are not aware of the EvEā€™s rudeness (but always with respect), loosing my ship if I have to but not before Iā€™ve deal maximum dps and burned all my mods :fire: And tbh, even when you lose a ship you learn something and thats all I want.

I have to feed my empty KB too :roll_eyes:

What I donā€™t want
:no_entry_sign: No ā€œnewā€ corporation, with 2 members that will die the next day.
:no_entry_sign: PVP Corporation with 2 active members, nearly empty KB, while the others are mining or ratting.
Actually I donā€™t want to have to create my own content. Iā€™d better stay alone in that case. Same if Iā€™m always told ā€œyouā€™re low sp, watch us noobā€. Low SP doesnā€™t mean disabled.
I donā€™t want to be a member of nullsec only alliance : politic is not for me. I want content everywhere, not only defending my pocket, roaming in my blue sov systems or dropping dozens of supers to kill a venture. Its not what I call fun.

What I know
Got old memories of null roams, large fleets, drops. Roams and gatecamp in LS.
I just lack the new added things since I have stopped like Citadels, few changes on modules and ships etc. But Iā€™m reading the changes of each new expansion.
I can follow basic FCs orders : align, focus primary, etc. I can use D-Scan. Probing changed, but seems to be ā€˜easierā€™ now. With some practice, it will be good too.

At the moment, while Iā€™m looking for a Family/Empire, Iā€™m only skilling :aura:Core Skills :aura: to have a solid base to work with (~3.4M SP). After that, Iā€™ll be ready to follow any doctrine. Iā€™m going to aim support ships then SB/Dictor - T3.
I plan to use injectors regularly in order to make up for all the lost time, and buying PLEX if needed for ISK is not a problem for me.

:nyanparrot::nyanparrot: What Iā€™m looking for :nyanparrot::nyanparrot:
PVP - Advices - Experience - Content
Community - Respect - Professional Corp
Wardecā€™ers - Mercenaries - Bounty Hunters

IRL
34 years old, stable, respectful, family, work
EU TZ
I can speak/understand English
Discord / TS3 / Mumble / Whatever you need to communicate

I think Iā€™ve covered everything. Advices are welcomed :wink:
See you soon

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.