New corp to be made soon

Welcome to the Community Obi Wan,

Do you also know the Pilot Obi Wan Sativa?

It can be rather difficult to follow who is who on the forums when Capsuleer’s create alts.

Reason for asking that is when creating a new Corporation wouldn’t it be ideal to also create a new brandname?

Just a thought and wish you well with your New Eden adventures. o/

1 Like

No.i don’t, a completely different character

Why is there two threads on this? Just seen the one from 6 hours ago.

Because it is all so exciting.

2 Likes

New Capsuleer enthusiasm brings warth to New Eden :heart_eyes:

2X the mundaneness is so much more exciting than 1X the mundaneness.

Plus, exposure.

One is for recruitment channel and this is my OP

1 Like

Will he choose Rens or Dodixie (pronounced doe-di-SHE )? I am on the edge of my seat.

2 Likes

Don’t let them try and change your plans you stick with what you decided and go from there.

2 Likes

It’s a scam!

Rens is more fun. But a couple more jumps from Lasleinur (plus 1 almost permacamped gate) verse Dodixie which is 4 or 5 jumps from Hevrice without the permagate camp.

I guess it doesn’t really matter in the end. My plan to slip in a alt, gain trust, work up the corporate ladder and get those tasty permissions is independent of the location. Do a nice asset heist and let my friends in to pull off a safari.

You may need to run a couple of mining ops.

The resulting carnage would make it all worthwhile.

Hello everyone, I am councilor Obi Wan.

In the next few hours or so, I will be using an in game Alt to create a brand new corporation.

Main focus for now will be Mining and mission running (Mainly missions) until members start to grow.

Keep on mind this will be my very first time starting a corp, so most benefits that others can offer, I can not. IN time, yes, all the benefits will be there but as of now it will be mainly about growth and making friends while doing what you love in New Eden.

One day, of this goes well, we will be moving to Null but that will be a conversation for another day.

Will be located in High Security space near one of the trade hubs within New Eden, where and which one will be announced on forum page and English Recruitment when said corp is established along with name. I would do it now but I am at work.

Hope to see some of you! In the mean time fly safe (or not) o7

1 Like

like i said in other thread already, my fault and i can only apologize …

Fascinating. We get to stay in General Communication.

1 Like

come and grow! Main focus on mission running and growing the corporation! Message Obi wan shanobi in game and we can get started!

4 jumps from Dodixie trade hub
Located in Renyn (:

Won’t let me post again until tomorrow but if anyone was interested come on down! The Forgotten Foundation.

- Councilor Obi Wan
1 Like

You can always send us isk.