New Corp Wanted

Hello Everyone,

I’m returning to the game after a number of years away. Everything is new (which is good!)

I’m looking for a corp that is relaxed and drama free. Note:- not just SAYS that hey are those things, but actually ARE those things! I’m a mature player and I all I want is a relaxed time amongst like-minded people when I come on to Eve!

I’m looking to bring a 175m main and an 85m alt, with the aim of supporting the corp where I can in primarily PVE ways. I may PVP from time to time, but I don’t want to be dragged into CTA’s or otherwise ‘encouraged’ to attend enforced ops. Games are supposed to help you relax! :slight_smile:

I don’t mind where I live… I’ve been in high, low, J-Space and null in my time… but having access to a good local market and relevant structures is a must.

Thanks for your interest and I look forward to chatting with you soon.

A.

1 Like

Hey alenotna,

Sounds like you might want to drop by our in game public chat or discord. We’re steadily building up a presence in NPC null and recognise that in order to sustain the ability to PVP, we must also participate in some PVE and industrial work, if that sounds of interest check us out.

In game chat “Start Frontiers”
Discord: http://discord.gg/9DeaSP8
Recruitment post: B0SS Alliance - Recruiting PvP Focused Pilots & Corporations for NPC Nullsec… Come Fly With Us!

Hope you drop by!
B.

Bumpity Bump! :slight_smile:

Hey,

Lunar Legion may be a decent option for you. Like most null groups, we do ping 'CTA’s and ‘max dudes’ ops occasionally but they’re not actually enforced ops within LL (if you want to come, though, we’d love to have you). We’re based in sovereign nullsec in Providence, and we have quite a bit to offer PvE-focused players:

• Access to ice anoms and moon mining;
  • All industrial structures up to Sotiyo, many T2 rigged;
  • A healthy market in the coalition keepstar;
  • 100% Jita buy buyback on all resources.

We’re a friendly lot, so we’re always hanging out on Discord even when we’re not in fleets. Come talk to us and see if we’re a good fit!

Blazing Capsules is offering multi opportunities at anything you wish to try being Newbro and vet friendly alike Whether you go down in a blazing capsule or rise from the fires of others We have something to offer https://discord.gg/h9Mfr4S drop on by

Hey o7

We might be what you are looking for, we have recently returned to EVE ourselves and are after exactly the same thing you are! We want to relax. We’ve done the whole CTA thing setting alarms at silly o’clock just to shoot or defend a structure and that doesnt really suit our real life anymore.

We’re not the largest corp in the world right now but there is plenty of time to change that with the right people :slight_smile:

Come check us out
https://forums.eveonline.com/t/yeah-but-did-you-die-brand-new-eu-lowsec-corp/205274

Fly Dangerously
Sergeant Clangers o7

o7 You might be just what we’re looking for. Feel free to send me a message in-game, we know exactly where we can use someone with your skills and interests!

In-game mail sent!

take a second and read this. honestly we don’t like to have anyone who is immature in the game and we are growing on what we offer every day!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.