New ish player looking for corp

Hi I have been playing for just over 2 years, I have 42.5mil SP and looking for a corp to do new things in eve that I have still to learn e.g. I have never been in a WH or been in 0.0 (only ever ventured into 0.4 once or twice) Still like to do some industry and missions and can plan for activities. I am 49 i live in the UK .

Thanks
Brian

1 Like

Evening.

RezCo - Corpse Collectors Wanted!- Null PvP

My corps a small but growing one in the Razor Alliance and we’re looking for pilots to come PVP and have some good home space to make Isk in.

We have a good structure and some dedicated pilots to teaching newer players the ropes and we’re all more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

RezCo Discord - Home of the Dank Memes

1 Like

o7

Aideron Robotics would be glad to have you! As a member of Federation Uprising we base out of lowsec and nullsec, and if you feel you still aren’t ready for it we also have a highsec corp for that purpose. If you want to learn more or have any questions feel free to join our public discord at https://discord.gg/dep24XD and ping me or one of the other recruiters and we’ll help you out.

Thank you for your consideration :slight_smile:

Hello Thebigyin Hadah

I’m a recruiter for the corp The Final Resistance. We are a null sec corp, and one of the larger entities within our alliance. We pride ourselves on active comms, and good organization. Due to this, we’ve grown into a laid back but efficient group of pilots who have played together for up to 1.5 years.

We span a wide range of pvp from small gang to large coalition battles and blops. We also have access to plenty of isk making opportunities. From Ice belts, to lvl 5 upgraded anoms. We have plenty of ways for you to fund your ideas and plans.

Things we can offer:
*Ship replacement program
*Capital and citadel construction program
*Wide range of pvp
*Active Comms and discord
*Plenty of isk making oppertunities
*Logistics service

Things we require:
*Full API for all accounts
*Use of teamspeak and discord is mandatory (We pride ourselves on active comms)

• Regular pvp (Join fleets when you can or when others need help, at the minimum)
    *Live in null
    *Voice interview

If we sound like you might like our group. Join our in game public channel, called TFR.Public. You’ll find members and recruiters there most times of the day.

1 Like

Hey @thebigyin_Hadah if you’ve not already found a home give [.FRAG] a look [.FRAG] Fractured Glory wants you!

1 Like

FREGE is may be a fit for you. drop by the FREGE channel and hang out with us for a while see if its a fit. We do a bit of everything are a RL first corp because it is internet spaceships. but even if you don’t see us as a fit we may know some corps that will be.

Best of luck to you

Hello o7,

I’m Apollo North, a recruiter and division director for Interstellar Shipwrights Cooperative. We are looking for new and old players alike, to join us in organized mining ops, production and research, group mission running, planetary interaction and all around enjoyment of the game, including small gang roams in Amarr space. I saw your post and wanted to message you to see if we may be a good fit for what you’re looking for in the crazy game that is EVE.

A couple of the perks we offer for our members are but not limited to: ship replacement plan; free skillbooks; ore, salvage and planetary materials buyback programs; use of corporation blueprints; low tax for PI planets, missions and security patrols; and a mature(ish) player base with no drama and across all time zones.

I look forward to hearing back from you and seeing if our paths are meant to converge on our quest towards fun and isk.

Apollo

Hello Brian,

If you get a chance, check us out. We are a WH Training Corp/Alliance and are always looking to help players out.

Hope to see ya in space,
o7

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.