New old player 59 Mil SP Char - LF Corp!

Hey all! To sum up my EVE history and character ‘age’ here’s my TL;DR timeline that may help what I need and where I would fit in best:

• Started EVE with friends and forced into NULL sec immediately to a Goon corp, didn’t really enjoy. Learned little
  • Came back, went to HiSec with a friend, loved it. Joined a great PvP Alliance, learned a bit (stopped again due to IRL and fleet participation restrictions/kill board requirements)
  • Started again, joined a Wormhole corp and enjoyed it, would do it again but would love to do lowsec/null a bit more.

I have an alt with 49 million SP as well. Both are combat/exploration focused. I also have 2 fairly newish(have wormhole XP) friends that may join me.

What I would like:
-Hassle-free environment (CTAs I’m ok with if I’m available offline)
-Fitting suggestions and role-specific fits
-Help and advice on fundamental and extended mechanics of EvE online
-Alliance and corp content, typically active on EST time-zone (6pm to 2am)
-Running high-level missions in gangs or DED Sites
-PvP & PvE opportunities
-Corp Discord server

High Sec:
-PvP
-Mission running
-Industry
-Combat, Data & Archaeology Sites

Low Sec:
-PvP

Null Sec:
-PvP
-Sites
-Wormholes

Thank you and do not hesitate to ask with any questions! My direct contact on discord is @Golz#0139

3 Likes

Hey there Golzor!

Happy to see that you are returning to Eve! CI is looking for pilots, new, returning or veteran. Please take a look at our ad ([Sov Null] Cypherdyne Industries (CI) seeking new and veteran pilots for PVP and Indy!]() and if you are interested, please ping me or one of our leadership.

Thanks and good luck with your search!

Moose!

1 Like

You should check out Aideron Robotics! We don’t have any fleet requirements other than if you’re online you should be at CTAs. We have multiple training avenues where people share ship fittings and also just help each other out at learning the game.

We are also very active in the USTZ, and it’s during that time that 90% of our CTAs occur.

There are DED site running opportunities in our nullsec area, though people usually run them solo. People will also run level 4 mission fleets though more often than not that is also a solo activity.

We have A LOT of PVP opportunities being a PVP centric alliance, and many PVE opportunities as well including nullsec ratting. We also have a very robust Discord server for communication.

We’re a lowsec and nullsec alliance and in faction warfare, we do have a highsec sister corp as well but due to the fundamentals of faction warfare it is not possible for them to be part of the alliance proper.

In Lowsec it’s PVP galore, faction warfare offers a unique opportunity to earn a sustainable living just off of PVP.

In Nullsec there are also lots of PVP opportunities, we live not far from GOTG and Goon space and either one is ripe for roaming. We also have systems specifically made for ratting that you can use.

Recently we even obtained a C2 wormhole after evicting the previous residents if that’s what you’re interested in.

If you want to learn more about joining, feel free to join our discord here! http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

Hey Golzor, I run a brand new C4 (C3-C4 statics) WH corp with a PvP focus and industry on the side.
We have been putting along for the last month and have just recently taken the leap up to a C4 from our C3 due to C3 home holes having a limited avaliability of sites.
You’re looking at around 150-200m/hr from a PvE sites in our C3, and abundant PvP opportunities from the C4 connection. Currently the thing we lack the most is actually just players :slight_smile:

If you are interested in checking us out, HMU ingame with a mail @Joey Aele.
We use Pathfinder to map WHs, and discord for comms.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Hey there @Golzor!

I’ve noticed your post here and I think that you’ll like what The Republic offers. Please see our advert here.

If you’ve got any further questions and/or would like to join us, please find us on Discord.

Looking forward to meeting you!

All the best,

LeVa MagloN / Alex
President
Republic of US

1 Like

Offering all aspects of Null Life:

1 Like

Apologies if it is a bit copy pasta, but it works to get the introductions out of the way-

STK-Scientific currently has a few openings, which leads me to posting on this recruitment/job board.

Who are we?
• An experienced industrial and pvp corporation, that successfully blends the two, stretching back to nearly the very beginning.
• We have participated in every major war in the game to speak of.
• More than our fair share of firsts and seconds.
• Very cohesive, friendly group. We are seeking quality over quantity, which is why our recruiting methods, interviews, and standards are so high. Don’t let that deter you, for it might be the perfect home for you in which you end up playing with the same group of people for years.
• Inside and outside of game community, enjoying playing not only EVE but other games together when something fresh and fun comes out to play.
• Community extends to social media, discord, coms, and sometimes text shenanigans.

What do we have to offer?
• We are a member of The Initiative, arguably THE BEST entity in the game for PVP. Our alliance is a member of the Imperium coalition, a group of some 30,000 players that have proven that a lowly bunch of rifter pilots with no Skill points can grow into a large group that creates content, enjoys their time online, and has become a strong group of friends – sometimes memes too!
• Thriving pvp and pve opportunities abound.

• We have multiple ready action fleets on a daily basis along multiple fronts.

Large Fleet Actions Medium Fleet Actions Small Fleet Actions Black Ops Fleet Actions
150+ people 50-150 people 20-50 people 5-20 people
1-2 per day 2-5 per day 2-3 per day 2-3 weekly

• Be a part of newly developing trends, fleet comps including the vaunted and feared Snatch Fleet, and come drop the hammer with us - Burn it with fire!

Tier 1 ISK Opportunities Tier 2 ISK Opportunities Tier 3 ISK Opportunities Amenities
Explore - Data/Relic/Combat sites Ratting in capitals and supers Thriving Market to seed Maximum indexes
Mining in barges to rorquals Industry - build/react/copy/sell Moon Mining Refineries, Engineering complexes, and a Keepstar

• Active – always 40-50 on our voice coms and alliance even at the quietest up to several hundred for peak times.
• No matter where your assets are in game, they can be moved to our space.

What are we looking for?
• Someone that is active. That means you are playing 2-3 times a week or more. This is your primary vice.
• Someone that will be interested and active in coms and chat.
• Someone that is either knowledgeable about pvp/fleet mechanics or is willing to learn and develop.
• We don’t have room for F1 monkeys. We have some of the absolute best FCs in the game and that means that our fleets are successful through attentive pilots that are situationaly aware and can think on their feet.
• Someone that can fly doctrine ships or is willing to modify their skill plan for a 30-90 day arrangement to get into fleet doctrine ships.
• Someone willing and eager to go on fleet (both large and small) events.
• Someone that is interested (as interesting as shooting rocks can be!) in being industrious and self-sufficient.
• Crucially important: We want people that can get where to they need to be, with or without help.
• You don’t need to be a space rock shooter, but you should be capable of earning a healthy living in our space without being on a welfare program!
• We use mumble and discord.
• The Initiative is 60 % EUTZ and 40 % USTZ. We have room for both, but we are particularly interested in finding new USTZ pilots.

Do yourself a favor, find out if this opportunity is good for you. Real talk time – it might be a great fit and it might not.

Our core of players is very protective of each other and what we have established. Because what we offer, for most people, is such a good opportunity – we are very thorough in our recruitment process. We are one of the few corporations that was able to successfully blend being heavily into industry and pvp at the same time, most groups have to choose what to be good at. We chose both. Which is why we are looking for that special fit, someone who is interested in all aspects of the game and more importantly is a really fun person and good addition to our atmosphere.

Join our forums and apply HERE.

If you are interested in finding out more join our public channel in game STK Scientific and speak with myself (IGN: Sharnhorst von Deathwish), Waking Tea, or Ceema.

1 Like

Hey @Golzor

I think you and your friends might be a good fit for our corp Filthy Peasants. We’re a lowsec pvp corp that operates in the Solitude region. We also roam through WH/0.0 and any other place where content can be found. We’re an established corp with veteran leadership and experienced FCs who are always looking for a good fight. We also have plenty of opportunities to make isk such as DED sites, lowsec missions (including level 5), moon mining (we own many very valuable moons), and belt rattng (clone soldiers, Mordu spawns).

Edit: I apologize for the wall of text below but I wanted to address each point.

I’ll address all the points you made:

• Hassle-free environment (CTAs I’m ok with if I’m available offline)

We’re a casual corp that believes RL always comes first. We have no activity requirements and just want people who enjoy playing when they can. We have CTAs/Ops but no one is expected to drop everything to join.

• Fitting suggestions and role-specific fits

We love to theory-craft and any of our members will discuss fittings with you for days depending on what you specific role your trying to fill.

• Help and advice on fundamental and extended mechanics of EvE online

This is actually really big for us as many of us are veterans returning from years of not playing. We try to learn about and share our knowledge about new game mechanics and new content. Anything we know about we’ll gladly share if you ask.

• Alliance and corp content, typically active on EST time-zone (6pm to 2am)

We’re a US TZ alliance so this is actually our prime time every day. On weekends our activity window is a lot wider but it varies and like I said we’re a RL first group so some days we have 20+ some days we struggle for 10. Its all pretty variable. That said there is always an op or objective to do and we just returned from a short deployment to go help some friends.

• Running high-level missions in gangs or DED Sites

Lowsec has the most valuable DED sites (6/10) and others for deadspace cruiser mods (A-Type EANM). Also only Mordu and Clone soldiers spawn in lowsec. Not a reliable source of isk but definitely a good one. Also all of our moon/industry infrastructure is open to all alliance members so you make ALOT of isk if you participate.

• PvP & PvE opportunities

I think I’ve covered the PVE opportunities so I’ll focus on pvp. Our corp is all about wanting to get good PvP. While we all need isk its all eventually going back into pvp. We’re definitely one of the more powerful entities in Solitude and this leads us into constant conflict with our neighbors and we love jumping in on fights in 0.0 syndicate as well. Generally any fight near us that we can get into we’ll go for it. We have a wide variety of ship doctrines and we also take into consideration noobs/alpha clones some that everyone can participate regardless of skill.

• Corp Discord server

We have a corp and alliance discord server for corpies/friends. Our alliance one has displaced the corp one recently but I can’t provide access to these until you’re in corp. Generally we use Discord for pings/discussion/AARs and general chat.

I hope this convinces you to give us a look. I’ll try to send you a mail and chat with you in game later. You can also join our public channel Open Filth and have a chat with us.

Corp Recruitment Post
Alliance Killboard

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hello @Golzor,

I read your post and think that we could absolutely help you find what are looking for. Even if you are not looking for DOPLR, our Alliance will have a variety of choices for WH Life and would like for you to take a closer look at who and what we are…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be known

1 Like

We’re a US/AU TZ null sec PvP group that specializes in BLOPs and capitals (our killboard). Join our in-game channel Scotch Delivery, or join our discord. Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for taking the time to post their corps… seems I have some reading to do on everyone. I’ll be sure follow-up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.