New old player 59 Mil SP Char - LF Corp!

Hey @Golzor

I think you and your friends might be a good fit for our corp Filthy Peasants. We’re a lowsec pvp corp that operates in the Solitude region. We also roam through WH/0.0 and any other place where content can be found. We’re an established corp with veteran leadership and experienced FCs who are always looking for a good fight. We also have plenty of opportunities to make isk such as DED sites, lowsec missions (including level 5), moon mining (we own many very valuable moons), and belt rattng (clone soldiers, Mordu spawns).

Edit: I apologize for the wall of text below but I wanted to address each point.

I’ll address all the points you made:

• Hassle-free environment (CTAs I’m ok with if I’m available offline)

We’re a casual corp that believes RL always comes first. We have no activity requirements and just want people who enjoy playing when they can. We have CTAs/Ops but no one is expected to drop everything to join.

• Fitting suggestions and role-specific fits

We love to theory-craft and any of our members will discuss fittings with you for days depending on what you specific role your trying to fill.

• Help and advice on fundamental and extended mechanics of EvE online

This is actually really big for us as many of us are veterans returning from years of not playing. We try to learn about and share our knowledge about new game mechanics and new content. Anything we know about we’ll gladly share if you ask.

• Alliance and corp content, typically active on EST time-zone (6pm to 2am)

We’re a US TZ alliance so this is actually our prime time every day. On weekends our activity window is a lot wider but it varies and like I said we’re a RL first group so some days we have 20+ some days we struggle for 10. Its all pretty variable. That said there is always an op or objective to do and we just returned from a short deployment to go help some friends.

• Running high-level missions in gangs or DED Sites

Lowsec has the most valuable DED sites (6/10) and others for deadspace cruiser mods (A-Type EANM). Also only Mordu and Clone soldiers spawn in lowsec. Not a reliable source of isk but definitely a good one. Also all of our moon/industry infrastructure is open to all alliance members so you make ALOT of isk if you participate.

• PvP & PvE opportunities

I think I’ve covered the PVE opportunities so I’ll focus on pvp. Our corp is all about wanting to get good PvP. While we all need isk its all eventually going back into pvp. We’re definitely one of the more powerful entities in Solitude and this leads us into constant conflict with our neighbors and we love jumping in on fights in 0.0 syndicate as well. Generally any fight near us that we can get into we’ll go for it. We have a wide variety of ship doctrines and we also take into consideration noobs/alpha clones some that everyone can participate regardless of skill.

• Corp Discord server

We have a corp and alliance discord server for corpies/friends. Our alliance one has displaced the corp one recently but I can’t provide access to these until you’re in corp. Generally we use Discord for pings/discussion/AARs and general chat.

I hope this convinces you to give us a look. I’ll try to send you a mail and chat with you in game later. You can also join our public channel Open Filth and have a chat with us.

Corp Recruitment Post
Alliance Killboard

Thanks!

1 Like