New old player LF 0.0 only

LF a nice place to build my self back to full strength. Stay at home dad plays a lot. Maxed out alpha fly’s a VNI for null ratting to get me started normally dual box but have to get out of alpha stage. My old KB was mostly green 97% isk and so is my new. LF PL/GOTG/NC friendly if I can. only need to get my self plexed and I’m down for Death and Destruction!!!

2 Likes

Hi!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Eve mailed you in game

Hope we can chat soon

BEST

ALT

1 Like

We are a relaxed renter corp thats friendly with PL and NC :wink: no monthly fee.

1 Like

Hey, @Dope_Boy_Magic! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of fleets - a bit of mining, atm still in high sec 0.5 - but later in our low sec home, too.

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old miners - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro, GFs and kids - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do when you have time and no pressure as we are all in the same boat - and we could really use a vet to help getting it up and running - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

1 Like

@Dope_Boy_Magic

Hey man, you should check out Brute Force Solutions. We currently hold sov out in Pure Blind. We’re “frenemies” with GotG. We fight each other for content but ally up against the Goon menace.

Give us a look! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there Dope Boy Magic!

Happy to see that you are returning to Eve! CI is looking for pilots, new, returning or veteran. Please take a look at our ad ([Sov Null] Cypherdyne Industries (CI) seeking new and veteran pilots for PVP and Indy!]() and if you are interested, please ping me or one of our leadership.

Thanks and good luck with your search!

Moose!

1 Like

Hey!

Aideron Robotics is looking for mature, respectful pilots to join us on our journey through space. We are a community focused on maximizing our player’s engagement with EVE, and we look for pilots with great attitude toward both the game and especially other capsuleers. We live in the lowsec region of Essense as well as the nullsec region of Cloud Ring, and we are proud members of Federation Uprising, the largest Faction Warfare alliance in the entire game.

If you want to learn more feel free to join our discord and chat with us! http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.