Returning player looking for 0.0 Corp

Returning 110 mill skillpoint toon looking for a home.
Hoping for Access to safe uncrowded ratting and plex’s, to generate my own income, and plenty of PVP opportunities. Have a miner/builder alt as well.

I just can’t take looking at high sec anymore.

N

1 Like

eve mail sent

1 Like

Hey ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of pvp fleets - a bit of pve, atm still in high sec 0.5 - but also in our low sec home, too (Kheram atm).

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old players - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro, job and kids - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do when you have time and no pressure as we are all in the same boat - and we could really use a vet to help getting it up and running - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

1 Like

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Ustz corp recruiting active players out pub channel is Nul-l pub. Hope you jump in there and speak with us!! O7

1 Like

If you’re interested in a Nullsec/Faction Warfare PVP focused corporation/alliance, feel free to hop by our discord here: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

Join us brother

1 Like

hit us up in game or on discord maybe we will be a god fit for u

1 Like

Hey man, I have mail you some information in-game. Fly Safe o/

1 Like

Take a read and if it’s worth a conversation, reach out to me.

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Circle-of-Two alliance based in Vale of the Silent.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Blackops
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Zeddicus Mallows.

1 Like

Still looking!!

We will be moving to Detorid soon, we aren’t too strict we are mainly ratting and industry, give us a look

The Flagon- laid back corp/o.o nullsec /pvp/pve/indy players wanted come and see what we are about!!!

@Novacula_Vindicta What is your TZ? If EU TZ, and you are looking for PVP, then look no further! FUN inc is recruiting!

A few months later and I’m still looking for a new home.
0.0 corp. Not so busy that you actually bother with recruiting.
( please don’t respond if you can’t bother to take the time to accept an app or answer a few questions)

@Novacula_Vindicta If you Right Click Jump To - RCJT and find me on discord I will gladly answer all your questions. direct msg is rangerwolfy#4987 of if you want to find responses from all our available recruitment team: https://discord.gg/TXPJbqv

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.